Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

I finaly now who Ganju's brother is!!!!!!!!

Onimaru
    Onimaru
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 6571

I finaly now who Ganju's brother is!!!!!!!! Empty I finaly now who Ganju's brother is!!!!!!!!

Post by Onimaru Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm

I was wondering....all those years, who the hell is Ganju's dead brother, and why would he thank the shinigame that killed him, so i thought and thought and finally found IT.

Ganju's last name is Kiba so i thought of any character i saw in the Anime with the last name Kiba, and it hit me IT WAS Kaien Shiba!!!!!

Everything adds up, Kaien was transformed into an evil thing, so Rukia killed him, and shaien thanked her for killing him and ending it, also when Ganju saw Rukia he said that she was the one that killed Kaien-dono.

Discuss about it.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220438

I finaly now who Ganju's brother is!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I finaly now who Ganju's brother is!!!!!!!!

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Ehm yeah,,,I was really surprised too XD This fact almost killed meh :o

I somehow...didn't figure out it at once when I read it in manga XD

But still...it's cool ^^
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64791

I finaly now who Ganju's brother is!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I finaly now who Ganju's brother is!!!!!!!!

Post by cool beans Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:26 pm

I still cant get over that mr yoruichi the cat turning into miss yoruichi the hot ninja babe myself >_<

but yes rukia turning out to be kaiens killer and kaien being ganjus brother was a twist and a half
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 pm

I figured it out really quick. I saw Kaiens last name Shiba, then rememberd Ganju's last name is Shiba. I also watched these episodes before they were aired in US.
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8861

Post by EchiryRyota Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 pm

In my opinion..
    Spoiler:
    because they have same family name
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64791

Post by cool beans Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:50 pm

it was the eyes, they were a dead give away

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:21 pm