Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Emma-Hell Girl
Sanba Yukimura
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Closing of all divisions

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Closing of all divisions Empty Closing of all divisions

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:35 am

As you may have noticed, we caused quite a racket bout destroying each and every HQ there was yesterday, and thats only because were closing all the divisions and didnt infom anyone.

Were sorry for all the inconvinience we cost, but i just think its about time that we do a division make over.

We will temporarily shut down gotei 13 and improve it for a better, since we lost 3 captains over night, this event is inevetable.

it must mean somethings really wrong.

So the other admins and my self decided to set things on default, and see where it leads us.

and sory for the late announcements.

Just so you know BD admins are all ebil, they wanted a late one too.
    Mostly cause this was just a spontanious thing too, spontanious like losing two captains in a row.

regards

ruru
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Closing of all divisions Empty Re: Closing of all divisions

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 am

well, its like three captains now.......Haji 😢
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:49 am

yeah 3, haji was pretty upset didnt tell anyone, thats a bad on our side
    but im starting the rebuild now
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am

cool beans! How long do you think it will take?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 am

hmmm. prolly hours if i dont get all to emotional bout it, but yeah
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60482

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Hey Ruru, it's time to recreate the divisions. Should we set up a captain application thread? So who ever wanna apply for a captain position can post there and take a test. What do you think? But first of all, how many divisions should we open for now? I don't think it's a good idea to open all 12 divisions. May open 4 for now? What do you think?
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41950

Post by Reaper137 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:40 pm

*kicks VC's butt T_T*

"Ebil person <_< But I still love you :3"

*kicks Ruru's butt*

"Same goes for you T_T"

Now get started.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 am

I've only spoken with Ruru in private on this, but before I go, I wanted to make a statement that other Admins could see.

You guys screwed the pooch on this one. You lost captains and the whole recreation idea was good, since really it was just down to me and Jenny left trying to hold divisions together. However you didn't handle it in the best of ways, or anything near it.

When we were promoted to this spot, we were given the responsibility to create promote and grow a division, moderate it and even address any issues as best we could.

We may have been the lower management, not as special as the upper people, but we were all given a job to do, and we did our best to do it.

Now Jenny is a super so this really may not apply to her persay, but as the oldest running captain it may.

You made a major decision to just shut everything down, came into our division acted like fools, locked things up, and then just left us all to wonder with no heads up or anything.

You could have done 3 things to fix this:

1.) No way whatsoever would I have argued with the decision. In fact, I had already started last week in redesigning the 7th, not just thread wise, but i was going to change everything; it's sub forum names, it's design, it's function, a complete overhaul. You could have sent a pm and at least informed us you were going to remodel everything.

or

2.) At the very least you could have given us some time to prepare ourselves to let our division memebers know what was up. Don't be surprised if your actions cause another drop in activity and membership since when people log on and see things they like shut down or gone, they disappear.

or

3.) You could have posted something in CC46 to let us know anything, even if not details. Instead, you left us in the dark, and we had to hear that our divisions were being closed in second hand information from Sanba, who thank good for him, just happened to be around.

Anyone of those things would have at the very least have been the respectful thing to do.

to Leave us, the people you charged with these duties as the last to know, you make us look and feel like fools. It's being disrespectful to us in situations like this; asking us how to stop spam, but blocking us from having any say in Major Decisions that affect us directly, is out right disrespectful.
    And you wonder why Captains walk away, as well as members?

Because I know just how insignificant a captain is around here now, I went ahead and removed everything from the 7th and closed it down to only an announcement thread for any of our members that may return to see, and resigned my position as captain, and now that I'm getting to say my peace for all to see, I am parting ways with this site, and anything that has to do with it(Forum wise not people).

The reason for this is because I wanted both of you, moonie and Hina, to see what I had been speaking to Ruru about. I don't think it's right on my part to say something to only one person, when it's not one person that is solely responsible. I think that is common courtesy and respect.

Please note also, This is not a post of anger. It may sound bitter in places but that's understandable considering. I am not upset, mad, angry, resentful or anything like that. I am just disappointed in the people I respected and called my friends.

Now, I'm not stupid; I don't think for one second that any admin here is going to care about that or honestly anything I have to say, but it has to be said. So i thank you for taking the time to read this post, and i wish you luck.

~ Haji
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41950

Post by Reaper137 Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:06 am

I read your post and uuuuhhhm ... I actually think you're right >_< It was a rather ehmm, childish way to deal with the divisions in my opinion ... Instead of just locking everything without anyone knowing it, they should've placed an announcement, and talked with the remaining Captains and even the remaining members here through for example, an announcement-thread of some kind.

I wish you luck as well, Haji.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192519

Post by JennyReika Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:04 am

I agree with Haji.

I feel like nobody cared about what we thought at all when we were the ones coming here almost every day and trying to figure out something and trying to keep what was left of the Divisions alive.

Even through my busy schedule, I tried to come here every day and tried to do something and post and just keep the divisions and everything else alive somehow, in the best way I knew how.

I am really disappointed in the Admin. I just dont know in what other way to put it. I think that Moonie & Ruru are 2 phenomenal ppl, and I dont really know Hina too well, but I know that this was a bogus move on all of their parts... Not letting any of the Captains know, and allowing them the time to tell their Division members, whether there are 20, or 2 members... is just not a good way to handle things, very disrespectful to the ppl that you gave some kind of trust, its almost a slap in the face to not even give them a warning, almost like saying, your opinion doesnt really matter, but we tried to make you feel like it did before, but when it comes down to it, not so much.

There are ppl who have built these Divisions from the ground up, and then one day they log on without any notice and theyre gone. All their hard work gone. Everything that they had worked for, spent time on, all gone.

I thought we were trying to make everybody feel equal? But where is the equality when you take 3 ppl and make a decision for everybody? Seems more like a Tyranny than a Democracy.

Not that it matters, or has anything to do with it, but I had a really crappy day.

I woke up this morning with my best friend and her and I were getting ready to go home, my car started overheating on our way home, and I had to stop. There was nobody on this old road, and we thought nobody would ever come past and stop, about an hour later, a guy stopped and gave me some coolant, but it didnt help for too long. I then had to listen to her insane husband calling her phone and telling her she better get home like a little kid, and made me feel like the crappy friend, I then took her to her appointment on my broken down car, and then brought her to my house to find out my mechanic wont be in until Monday. When I get here, my ex is ignoring me and treating me like I wronged him, even though I wasnt even here for the night... then I try to tell my mother about how stressed out I am, and she makes a joke about it and compares me to her sisters sons who are extremely successful, and makes me feel like I am not worth a dime... To make things worse, I met this guys mother who I hadnt planned on meeting, she just happened to show up, and she was really nice to me, which made me feel good, but then it turns out once I left she said it was disrespectful to be wearing a low cut top, and after all I had been through, I finally broke and just cried everywhere.

This has been my day.

I log onto BD, thinking it might make me feel better, and my Division is gone, and everything that Haji and I worked to make is gone as well.

Needless to say, I am very disappointed... I feel the same as Haji, but am too depressed and saddened to put it as eloquently as he did.

I am staying though, mostly for the Division members that I feel I let down... moreso because I guess I didnt work hard enough to have any say so, or even have the right to be told my Division and all my work, and their work, would be disappearing.

I am sorry if somebody didnt like what I said, but I say what I think is right, and fight for what I believe in... and I believe in Loyalty.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 am

Wether it's BA,NP or BD, can't I join a forum that doesn't have some type of epic drama? And this is coming from a guy who recruited 5 ppl to BD, saying it was small but a really fun site with no drama, ruru, hina and emma are all awesome ppl, but that was a pretty weak move, I'm not torn up about it, even though I was the only active 8th member, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60482

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:31 am

To all BD members and especially all division members and captains, I would like to apologize for what we have done. This is mainly my decision for not noticing any of the captains before our action. I do not have a good reason for not doing so. It’s just a simple reckless decision. Therefore, I am here to apologize to everyone. I agree and understand Haji and Jenny’s comments. However, I am the one you guys should be complaining or blame to, not Hina or Ruru.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:46 pm

since the division maintenance is over i think discussion bout this is over

~closing thread~

Sponsored content