Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Bleach Episode 230

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Bleach Episode 230 Empty Bleach Episode 230

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:51 pm

This is supposed to be the new arc. I wonder when the are going to finish the hueco mundo takeover of karakura. Also, the new arc goes just well with my cross breeds section. :3
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Bleach Episode 230 Empty Re: Bleach Episode 230

Post by Nance Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:42 pm

hahahahaaaa.. It's been a long time since I posted in any bleach anime section xD havent watched the anime for 3 years

Hmm I like the story about the zanpakuto.. I just don't like that the mastermind of the rebellion (Muramasa) just popped out suddenly =/
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Post by cool beans Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 am

looks like a better filler than that amagai arc, very nice animation particually loved the renji vs bakyua fight as well, yea that mastermind is a tad too emo for my liking and why is renji's spirit a woman now and not that monkey thing... ah well i look forward to the next episode ( cant believe i said that about a filler >_<)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 am

That ep was awesome! U can clearly tell the difference in the filler that the studio wrote and this filler arc that kubo himself wrote.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 am

Nance wrote:hahahahaaaa.. It's been a long time since I posted in any bleach anime section xD havent watched the anime for 3 years

Hmm I like the story about the zanpakuto.. I just don't like that the mastermind of the rebellion (Muramasa) just popped out suddenly =/
    I know! It was kinda cool though. I just don't like how they just immediately went into it. They should have like, made him the first one, then had Suzumebachi or another spirit.

looks like a better filler than that amagai arc, very nice animation particually loved the renji vs bakyua fight as well, yea that mastermind is a tad too emo for my liking and why is renji's spirit a woman now and not that monkey thing... ah well i look forward to the next episode ( cant believe i said that about a filler >_<)
    I loved Renji and Byakuya's fight. This arc sounds like it is going to be good though. :3

That ep was awesome! U can clearly tell the difference in the filler that the studio wrote and this filler arc that kubo himself wrote.

(The arc goes along extremely well with cross breeds)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:11 am

For once the filler arc doesn'T seem too pathetic. WE'll see good fights here and there..until Ichigo and Kenpachi (The boring part ><) will come and finish everyone off..acting like they actually are the best (no chance thats gonna happen)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 am

Umm, ichigo's sword has a spirit to. More than likely, the same will happen to Zangetsu. And Kenpachi wasn't around to see what happened. He doesn't have a spirit.

(PLOT TWIST)
    Kenpachi has always known his spirit. He just never wanted to use it. The filler arc lets him use it because...i lost it....T.T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:55 pm