Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5th Division Announcements Board

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

5th Division Announcements Board Empty 5th Division Announcements Board

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:24 am

This thread will serve as our means of posting division wide and Gotei wide announcements.
    Please refrain from making announcements in HQ or elsewhere.

5th Division members check back by here regularly to keep up to date on any information about additions/subtractions/alterations made within the division.

Thank You

Haji
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

5th Division Announcements Board Empty Re: 5th Division Announcements Board

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 am

Attention All 5th members.

I'm going to do some tweaking with Zanpakuto and Character registrations. Don't worry though, if I have to shift the format of either one, I will do it for you, so you won't have to go back and do it twice. I just wanted you guys to be aware of it if it should look different.

As for character registrations, I will most likely leave that in the format Squee Bly used, as it seems the most effective.

Thank you to each and every one of you for your time and patience with all of this.

Haji
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 am

Alright, new update:

As you guys can see, there is a new place for Registering Zanpakutos.

I was going to convert any changes to the new format that may need to be done, however, I am going to offer you guys a choice:

If you want to keep your Zanpakutos as they are, I will move them over and change the format; I may need to get some info from you in PM.

OR

If you want to take this opportunity to redo your Zanpakuto based on your new seat, feel free to do so in the new thread.
    Everything you need to know is listed in the top post.

G-Dragon, this is where you will need to post yours. Oh yes;
    and to answer your question, only an admin change change your username colors, so just Pm ruru (Seraphim) and ask her to change it to the 5th division color.

Thanks guys;

Haji
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Alright. It has become clear to me that the members of this division have vanished, and no one is interested in finishing the rp going on in the events section.

I really hope you guys will get back involved in the division here, otherwise this division will end up closed, and I really don't want to see that happen.

Let's get things going in here again, and do our best to get it up and running.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 pm