Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+22
Muerte
Wenditi
EchiryRyota
Sanba Yukimura
Sony
King_Nothing
KenTakeo
Hinamori44
Kenichi
Nance
Ichigo9000
joe4ever86
JennyReika
Terminar777
Kambly
LadrinnieOzaki
Loli Gaga
alucard
gevicra
The JuJu (^_^)v
Kuchiki Byakuya
Reaper
26 posters

Who is your favorite bad guy?

Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18623

Who is your favorite bad guy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favorite bad guy?

Post by Wenditi Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 am

I can't believe I didn't post here yet!
    Well my favourite baddie is Ichimaru Gin for his way of speaking and mystic character, I like also Grimmjow he is awesome actually my most favourite :)...and also Ulquiorra so calm, thoughtful and powerfull really nice baddie :)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 am

I am growing closer to liking the arrancars. Ulqiorra was my fav until he died, now I like stark.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am

meh stark is alright, i was disappointed idk i was expecting more than what was shown,hopefully we'll see more as the battle continues but i just dont see anything happening, however i dont know her name but the third espada is flippin awesome, not just the outfit either, i luv her release! barragan's kinda lame and ulqiorra was awesome

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:52 pm

My favorite bad guy would be Aizen. He is cool and keeps calm in tough situations.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Jin Kayria no no im only joking... ummm...

captain amagai! ahh no no ergh dang it

but seriously its a toss up between second and first espada for me, cos barragans release and effects were downright evil and dark, and starrk was a laid back cool bad guy, and his release was such a brilliant homage to soul eater it was unbelievable.
    actually wonderweiss for the win id say! :)
    Tsukishiro
    Tsukishiro
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6603

Post by Tsukishiro Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Ulqui and Gin-gin Forever!!

I like Gin since his first appearance..He was creepy and I love his mysteriousness..

Ulqui, on the other hand, looks so emo and I was so into emo back then..Haha! But he's the coolest Espada IMO..
    Spoiler:

Gin ulquiorra
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:29 pm

I agree with Tsuki, plus Aizen,Halibel and Stark,
    Oh and Itachi Uchiha.......What? He's in bleach too, u just have to look for him.
    hikari.ryuma
    hikari.ryuma
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6504

Post by hikari.ryuma Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 pm

LadrinnieOzaki wrote:Aizen too. He's simply one of the classics villian I saw in anime or magna, I love the way he plot schemes and the ep where he reveled to be evil was cool.

Oh, YES! Episode 60 rules!!! Gotta love the evilness in Aizen's personality, and like a friend of mine said, he was boring when he was good, lol.
    I like Gin more though. There are lots of baddies who I like, but Gin's my most favorite ^w^
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 pm

My favs r Harribel, Grimmjow, Kaname. They all rock my world

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:19 pm