Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Vizard Living world mission discussion

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Vizard Living world mission discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vizard Living world mission discussion

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 am

HAHA, kinda like our made up holy order?

hmm, maybe that can do, vizars vs mages, but its gonna be tough since, i lack mages, and havent finished my 5 elite mage guards (if you heard of Zam, he's one of them)
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Vizard Living world mission discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vizard Living world mission discussion

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:57 am

sweet can I make another mage btw? Like kinda like ur Zam but it'll b my Xellius
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 am

haha, make another mage?

think we should add the characters i made to the ranking?

but it doenst make sense ><

anyway, you kool with the idea of mages versus vizards?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 am

Yea...... but im still gonna have to choose between the two sides, (its prolly gonna b Vizard) But if I make another guy that could b in the guard u were talkin bout then I could have a person on both sides
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:11 am

yeah, hmm, cause we cant go on and have vizards killing hollows for fun because that's the shinigami's job (and oh, that's not for fun)

maybe if you were just so vengefull then we could work things out and have you guys invade SS or something
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 am

well i wanna do that but i still think we need at least three more ppl that are active b4 we invade cuz theres a lot of ppl in the SS. However we could individually fight different divisions. And maybe to not get other divvy's involved we could have that divvy come out to us and fight then that'd b fun!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:43 am

kinda like the current one were having huh?

say, why not just join the current mission in the 5th as ally's of the witches?

Vizards and Holy order VS SS 5th division lockdown XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:50 am

Oh yeah im gonna do that, i'll make an announcement in the meeting room
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 am

Wait do u think i should wait till ken approves of it?
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42231

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 am

Hey so I'm down with joining in on that mission. What do we have to join in on it?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 am

we would be teaming with the mages who are fighting off the fifth division members and anyone who has gotten past the barrier
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:03 pm

well, one is fight cantin off somewhere on the 5th division events things cause he entered the 5th division mission thread since sanba's gate fell.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42231

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 pm

So why are we keeping the 5th on lockdown again?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 pm

HAHA, long story, were still not on that chapter, but it has something to do with resurrecting a certain someone again XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:40 pm

about that, i have a couple of questions but ill ask them in eterna
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32555

Post by Dark Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:04 am

I'm liking this idea all we need to do is post a mission here and make I kankura cause that's were we are established let's say central 46 has sent out the blank division to search and investigate then us vizards come in and fight. Then we can have the division turn back to tell there progress and send out another division and etc. I'm in for anything I want to be in and fight some Shinigamis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 pm