Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Cash System

The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11087

Cash System Empty Cash System

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:13 pm

Well, you want money? You got it!

The Rules are simple.

We want active members who CONTRIBUTE to the forum.

All members start with a basic of 500 BD Cash!

If you want the cash, it's simple.

APPLY for it.

A thread is set up HERE. Apply for your BD Cash now!

Only admins can approve of your credit limit though, so please do not spam mods asking for BD Cash.

Spamming the Admins for the BD Cash would result in Either NO cash at all, or less Cash then you really deserve!

Last edited by jtingx on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80580

Cash System Empty Re: Cash System

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Also, bd cash could be given for other things.

like contest prizes
    mission payment
    moral of good conduct
    top posters of the week activity(imposed today)

so work hard. do good. ^^

and another thing!

this announcements also means SHOP owners should set designated prizes for their items.

it means were talking money now.

so enjoy.
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6718

Post by gevicra Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Haha, I almost spammed June about BD Cash. So care to share what we can do with BD cash before I apply for it?

*Counts the list of things that she's applied for but did not use AT ALL*

...SMU OCBC debit card...participating in NTU stock challenge this year and last year but did NOTHING with my stocks...some voice acting forum cuz I thought I'd be interested in but I've already forgotten WHERE it is...Moblog...I can't remember the rest now, but I'm sure there are more.

OK, and this post is to express my opinion that there should be some incentive to having BD cash so people will even care about whether or not they have it. ^^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Were not actually talking about real money, just cash to spend around shops in bd, like, uhm, urahara shop and other shops.
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

Post by gevicra Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:00 pm

I was actually thinking more along the lines of letting people get exclusive avatars or badges or smexy pictures of our favourite Bleach characters with BD cash. Or is that what the shops will do?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:07 pm

uhmo... just for fun actually.

like having a poin system on BA, but here, we will use them for trade, like if you want sake, yo buy sake.

like in real life, we buy food, here we pay for food too, if we eat on future restaurants to come.

waaa, i don't make sense *shoots self*

Last edited by seraphim on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60466

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:20 pm

gevicra wrote:I was actually thinking more along the lines of letting people get exclusive avatars or badges or smexy pictures of our favourite Bleach characters with BD cash. Or is that what the shops will do?

I agree, I think this will attracts people to be more interactive. Like in BA people need the point to download stuffs. This is one of the major reason why people makes the effort to post.
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:29 pm

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

See the first post?

See the word "HERE" in green?

You are supposed to CLICK on it.

Or should I draw a big arrow that points to it and say "Please click on the link, all the elaboration is there? "

-edited by seraphim

I MADE THE FONT HUGE! ^^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Yes but not all people use it for downloads in BA.

but your giving me a good idea, both of you Rosie and moomoo.

but it depends on the shops i guess. like in signature shops(if there would ever be one) maybe the sig maker, if worth, can ask for compensation.

but the main purpose of BD cash is for RP mainly, to make it realistic, where in if you eat something in a shop, you must pay for it.

we can put this on hold at the moment if you want. and can discuss about it more.
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

Post by gevicra Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:30 pm

OIC. Hope you don't mind me using this thread for discussing the cash system.

A point of clarification, does it mean I have to buy stuff from the shops before I can go
    'Gevicra: Takes out holy water and sneakily sprinkles some on June to see if she is secretly a vampire'. (To save the time of whoever is reading this, holy water is sold at Yachiru's black market)
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Yup!

With no licence, you can't do anything!

I have a Gun Licence, guns, silver bullets, and basically I own everything.. Mwahaha! Plotting
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

Post by gevicra Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:44 pm

So since candies aren't in the shops, I can just go:

'Gevicra: Takes out a Santa-Claus-size bag of candies. Gives June only a handful of candies and hides the rest of it.'?
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:47 pm

I was gonna set up that.. in a seperate shop...

RAWRS!

"Yachiru Brand Sweets & Lollipops"

ROARS!! I even had the poster!

Hmph!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:52 pm

no, not at all madame. ^^

haha, depends on the shop owner and how she wants things, you can do that, then pay later, pay first, steal it, get caught by partime body guards.

we weill have a jail house. lol
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Oh.. Jail.. I like it!

Like.. for members banned for a few days?

Put in jail?

*excited*
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

Post by gevicra Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:55 pm

LOL, June, you sound like you'd approve of whipping as an additional form of punishment too. (Basically, you sound masochistic in that last post ^^ Hehe)

Is it a problem if admins will then have to monitor the shop(s) and do additions and deductions regularly? I guess if you don't mind adding this to the seemingly long list of things that you guys already do, then...problem is non-existent. It might become a more significant problem when we have more people and more shoppers though. It's only the admins who can open shops because only you guys can modify the amount of BD cash, so you guys are the ones with the additional burden with this system. However, I wouldn't recommend allowing mods to all be able to add and deduct BD cash either, because of what happened with the rep system and it might become too easy for us to cheat. (OK, partly also because I don't want the additional burden of giving myself salary either.)

Erm, June, do you think it might be possible for you or seraphim to set up something similar to Esthetique forums for the salary system so salary is automatically credited? I'm not sure if Esthetique's system allows people of different status to receive different amount of salary though. Erm, Esthetique system was to credit salary on a regular basis however, and I suggested this because, by salary, I assume we get it like...every month? And crediting each and everyone of us monthly sound like a tedious HR/accounting thing where you have to write cheques to all the employees, so perhaps you might want to automate this process. Is this idea feasible? Because you also have to take into consideration that it doesn't seem to be possible to automate the process for claiming of cash for the post count so you may just want add salary along with the post count reward.

Oh, June, don't go overboard and open too many shops. You might end up with too many topics that you have to watch. So please don't open up a candy shop. I'll give you candies whenever you come over to the 6th division? Pretty please?
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:48 am

Ah.. what a long post.

I hate you.

Don't write such a long post!

My brains can't process them this late at night! (1:37 am)

And to answer everything in your post above: NO.

1. I am not a Masochist. If I was one, something really horrible would have happened to you long ago.

2. It is not a problem because we won't make everything cheap for you.

3. This is a FREE forum. If you don't get it, it means that we don't exactly have the best server and all that. WHY THE HECK WOULD WE THEN HAVE TO ADD REP MANUALLY & SET UP THIS STUPID CASH THING MANUALLY? It is a heck lot of work to do it already. It is either no cash, making posting and other stuff meaningless and boring, or cash, but everyone works hard for it. It's like, your boss pays you salary, but you have to ask him for the salary, or else he will accidentally on purpose forget to give it to you.

4. Candy Shop. BD Cash does not always have to be involved. It is also hard to moniter such trivial bit of Cash. Maybe just some pictures so that people can just go there and SEE candy, drool a little, and pretend that they bought the candy.

Anyway, a new suggestion for BD cash, anyone reading this, it is compulsory to reply and comment on the new suggestion. Or it is the death penalty for you!

BD - Premium

Premium users (Have to use 50k BD Cash to exchange to be a prem user for a month)
    Have a special colour code / special picture.
    Have special discounts when it comes to downloading anything from the downloads section (When we set it up)

Something like that.. suggestions and feedback people!
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

Post by gevicra Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:11 am

OI. I was worried for you admins leh. It was also very late for me at 12.30am. Probably I'm starting to ramble cuz it's very late already but my post was with good intentions! On point no. 4, I don't wanna go to jail if I indiscriminately pass out lots of candy to people. on the point about BD premium, I agree with it. But I can't for the sake of my life figure out if 50k is a reasonable sum at the moment.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60466

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:40 am

I think the BD – Premium thing is a brilliant idea Juju. However, I do agree with Gevicra that 50k isn’t sounds like a reasonable sum at this moment because there aren’t much ways for members to earn more BD cash besides post and our salary. We are talking about 1,000 posts every month, can members really able to contribute this much? I think the BD – Premium thing is to encourage people to post and not to scare them away. But anyway, if you could think of more ways for member to earn extra cash then I guess this should work find. Or maybe just lower the amount.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 8:28 am