Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Bad Hollow!

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42231

Bad Hollow! Empty Bad Hollow!

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 am

This will be our FIRST mission. This is a moderate level mission for all Vizards.
    STATUS: THERE ARE HOLLOW ACTIVITY NEAR THE VIZARD HIDEOUT. THERE ARE Two No. 19 LEVEL HOLLOWS AND ONE No. 15 LEVEL THAT SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM TO DEFEAT IF AT LEAST TWO VIZARDS TAKE THIS MISSION. HURRY VIZARDS BECAUSE THERE ARE SOULS THAT NEED YOUR HELP.

HOLLOW INFORMATION: NAMES ARE UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT. HOLLOW NUMBER 1- It's mask has three large horns at the top with red tips. The mask has large eye holes with yellow holes. There is no nose and the mouth has only two rows of massive teeth. The edges of it are jagged. It's body is a dark midnight blue with a hole in the middle of it's chest about 23". It his bulky and has large claws as nails.

HOLLOW NUMBER 2- This Hollow has a massive mask that wraps around his whole head. It is similiar to a bull. The mask is a typical white with black designs around the edges. The eye holes are large and more horizontal than vertical with no eye. This Hollow is the biggest of all three and is more bulky. Yet it is slightly more slow. It is mainly white with some red.

HOLLOW NUMBER 3- This is the last Hollow which is the strongest of them. He is faster and stronger than the others. He has a more simple mask. It has three large eye holes with red eyes that glow. The mouth is two rows of large teeth. It is all white. The body is the smallest of the three and making him faster. His body is all dark red with white sripes. His claws are also long.

Last edited by KenTakeo on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Bad Hollow! Empty Re: Bad Hollow!

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 am

OOC: This mission is now unlocked. It's time to protect the living world Vizards.///
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 am

I am ready to accept this mission if you'll have me.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:38 am

-Ken's facial expression was serious when heard Sanba's request but he was pleased-

Yes you may No. 14. They are located about two miles east from here. I am expecting Desiru to volunteer as well so expect help. For now I think you can manage. Make me proud.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7014

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:08 am

I'm here, I'm here, don't start without me! My shower ran a little too long, and i spilled my tea everywhere. I'm sure you can clean that up for me, right Ken?

Dessi walked in, arms waving as she was a tussled mess. Her mask hanging from the right side of her face. It seemed she was rather unprepared for the suddenness of the mission but she was more then willing. Zipping up her sweater and adjusting her sword and hair. Looking rather flustered, but more then ready for what their leader had planned for her.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 am

Alrighty then i'll move out!

*Sanba glances at his leader and turns to leave for the door. He begins to follow the small urges of reiatsu, he begins to think of ways he can annhilate these hollow. Maybe I should just use my hollow mask and Zanpakto, that would be good training. As he gets closer he can feel the reiatsu becoming stronger. Sanba comes up to a small park, where the hollow are eating human souls. Sanba unsheaths his Zanpakto and jumps in front of a hollow, 33 Blue fire Crash Down! A big blast of blue fire comes from his hand and hits the ground in front of the hollow, stopping him from grabbing another human.

Hey! What do you think you're doing on Vizard territory!?
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 am

-The level 19 Hollow was stopped in his tracks. He looked at the weird figure with a glare. His eyes were haunting to most. He stood up towering over him seeming very angry. Then he spoke in a deep horrid voice-

Why must these insignificant pests constantly interfere? Well since you are here, I might as well feast.

-He smiled thinking of how good this unknown figure might taste-
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 am

Hmm u say pest.....I don't think you should be talking down to me hollow.

*Sanba let's out a huge amount of reiatsu, almost crippling the hollow, he smirks*

Now I think i'm going to have fun killing you, i'm going to make it nice and slow so that you may feel the same pain as the human souls that you just ate.

*Sanba pulls his hand across his face bringing his mask out, he drew his Zanpakto and shunpod directly above the 19 hollow he attempts to slash down his zanpakto trying to take off the hollow's arm. He thinks to himself, i'll leave the two 18's for Desiru, they seem weaker but it should still be a challenge seeing as there are two of them*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am

OCC: Sorry there is some information wrong. The one you are fighting is the level 19 and there is one more 19 and only one 18.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 am

(OOC: oh i was wondering when i wrote that but i just guessed, ok well i guess i'd b facing the two hollow then)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 am

-The other Hollow appeared from the sky directly above the unknown figure. He came down slowly with his two fist ready to slam down on him-

Gaaaah!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 am

*Sanba seeing the hollow above jumped to meet him half way. When the two met he let out a quick but powerful slash towards the hollow's fist, while keeping his eye on the other hollow he concentrated a lot of reiatsu behind this attack hoping to take off the hands of this hollow*

This should be quick, eh.....
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 am

-The Hollow's hands were sliced off at the wrists. His arms were bleeding profusely. He fell to the ground on his knees panting-

-He looked at him with a nasty glare. He let out a loud roar and let out a blast from his mouth is white energy towards him-

OOC: Hey I have to get off for the night. I'll see you guys tommorow.///
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am

*Sanba sees the blast coming at him and felt it's power seeing that it was the hollo's last resort, he slowly took off the glove on his right hand, his hand turned black.*

Hahaha Nice try!

*Sanba made a huge void that sucked in the hollow's blast Sanba now snickering*

Well you should applaud yourself I actually had to tap into my mage powers to stop that attack, very impressive.

*Sanba shunpos on top of the hollows head and stabs his Zanpakto into the hollow then jumps down with the blade edge still in sliding down the back of the hollows body, When Sanba pulls his blade out the hollow is seemingly split in two*

Well now that i've dealt with the 2 on 1 problem I can have fun!

*Sanba pulls his hand across his face and his Vizard mask appears, he then charges the hollow with his Zanpakto in front of him*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm

-The Hollow looked at the charging person and stepped back shocked. He was amazed and yet scared about the power this "thing" had. He couldn't figure what he was. He looks like a Vizard but he has some kind of witch powers. He was standing there astonished and he couldn't move until the last second. Finally the Hollow took his right hand and slashed his claws at the person in fear and in hope of injuring him-
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

*Sanba was completely taken by surprise when the attack came his way, not suspecting it at all he brought his Zanpakto to block the attack. However he was swept away by the massive claw and slammed into a near by tree, knocking the trunk down. He stood up with a look of anger in his eyes, He couldn't believe that a hollow had taken him by surprise, so he decided to show this hollow just who he was playing with. Sanba shunpod in front of the hollow's face, unsheathing his zanpakto he stabbed the hollow in the eye. Now trying to somewhat play around with the hollow he laughed and put away his zanpakto, planning to fight with just his mere hands*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:45 pm

-The Hollow let out a loud screech as he was stabbed in the eye. He screamed again and looked at the man with his hands put up. Seeming as if he wanted to fight him with his hands-

Heheheh. You will regret not killing me.

-The Hollow attmpted to slam down with his left hand but the attack was very clumsy and weak-

Diiiie you cockroach!!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

*Sanba shunpod, not only out of the way of the attack, but on to the hollows arm. He began to run up the hollow's arm, and while running he took off the glove of his right hand once more. He jumped towards the hollow's face and punched his other eye with his right hand, that now had a black energy around it. The hollow now with both eyes destroyed couldn't see at all. Sanba jumped in the air and came down with a powerful punch packed with reiatsu directly in the hollows face*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:58 pm

-The Hollow flew back about 20 feet and suddenly faded away while he was on his track. He died and was gone before he hit a tree in his path-

OOC: Hey your character is really strong I'm going to change the next hollow rank 15. Good job I like this a lot so far. You have grown so much, have you seen it?///
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 pm

(OOC:I guess you're right, thanks to you though, I adopted a lot from you, like the bold lettering and the way that you write things, uhm should I leave the other hollow for Desiru?)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm

OOC: That's good thanx for doin that! Well you don't have to leave it for her but let's continue this tommorow so you both can rp it. Sounds good?///
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 am

(OOC:That sounds like a plan, i'll wait for her post)
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:30 am

As always Desiru was late on the scene. Biting back her snappy comments, all of course directed at herself. She had been too caught up in her own little world as of late, and nothing seemed to help. Well, today she would live out her bitterness. The moment she noticed Sanba her mode suddenly became rather sour. She didnt need to say a word, seeing as there was only one Hollow left. Some people just had all the fun. Unsheathing Tori, the blade as one with her right arm. She pointed at the last standing Hollow. Since she was still unable to control her Hollowfication she didnt bother donning her mask. The hues of her eyes darkening as the winds whipped around her form. Tori's voice rang in her ears, and that was all that mattered.

Sing, Tori Kami. Let them hear the beauty of the Gods.

She kicked off the ground, ignoring her comrade as she meant to strike the beast with everything she had. Each blow she made punctuated by a blast of wind. Her sword, Tori, glowed like the morning sun. Slashing down at the Hollow from the skies. The combination of light and the air refraction gave Dessi the semblance of an angel descending from the Heavens. This move wasn't extremely powerful, but flashy enough to throw her opponent off.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:50 am

-The Hollow stood there with a smile that would give most the chills. He watched as what looked like a Shinigami attacked. He put his head down and brought his arms up right before she attacked, blocking the blade. He recieved a small cut from the blade, slightly bleeding. He let out a quiet deep laugh-

Heheheh. Well now, you actually managed to cut me Soul Reaper. Now it's my turn.

-It would seem as if the Shinigami were caught off guard as he quickly grabbed her blade with both hands and spinned to his left throwing her with the blade a medium distance away-

Since you are so rude and didn't even give me your name, I'll give you mine. My name is Akirota. And I will be eating your soul.

-He said in a deep voice seeming content-
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:55 am

Being cast off like nothing was yet another blow to Dessi's ego. Tossed off a distance away she climbed to her feet as fast as she could. Ignoring the damned beasts rambling, reading her sword in both hands. Kicking up whirlwinds as her anger flared, Tori screamed, and her inner Hollow burned for release. Fighting back her need to Hollowfy, battling with herself. Once more going deaf to the world, focused on the enemy. She charged, Tori bent the light and the winds around her, giving her an almost fuzzy/blurred appearance to the Hollow. She circled around the creature, slashing at its side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:09 am