Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Sayonara Neko-baka

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80590

Sayonara Neko-baka Empty Sayonara Neko-baka

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Alternate titles:
    Neko baka bai bai
    Megumi na Kisuuu
    Neko Baka

Theme:

Drama, comedy, romance, action, supernatural, dark

Summary:(dont read this things, its an ultimate spoiler ><)

Spoiler:

RURU NOTES:

Spoiler:

~Luka 1~
    Goodbye, oh stupid, stupid world

~Mikan High~

How tragic…

My existence that is, I have no purpose in this world, I’m merely a boy who was given life by a man who calls him self “Pretty”

If there were males living with 28 cats when his 30, it would probably be me, but no, I have my future all set ahead of me, after I graduate, I’d be the heir of a multi billion dollar company, and I don’t want any of it.

But all of it is gonna change, for tonight I will end it all.

I’m going to do the world a favor of killing my self

“Luka, read the 3rd line please” Oh crap, I must’ve been day dreaming again, where am I? at class?

I see, everyone’s looking at me with those envious eyes, but in reality, they have nothing to be envious about, stupid humans, all they care about is fame and money, and it doesn’t end there, I don’t think there ever is… satisfaction… it doesn’t exist.

“Page 28” I heard someone say, it seemed like my seatmate can talk after all, she’s always just sitting there silent and strange, sometimes she talks to her self alone and ignores me like I don’t exist at all, but I guess now she’s talking, this must be a day of changes, so I will push through with it, I am indeed gonna kill my self.

~Lunch Break ~

What a relief, just a few more hours till I go home, I wonder if I should even eat, it doesn’t seem like it would matter if I’m gonna kill my self anyway.

So I’m just gonna sit my break away here, together with my weird seat mate who doesn’t eat at all, she doesn’t look anorexic, but I never see her eat, not even once.

“Hungry?” I asked her, since I wont be eating my lunch, maybe she’d like it.

She looked at me and for the first time in years, I finally saw what she really looked like, I thought she would look revolting, but not at all, she was actually cute with her deep set brown marble eyes which looked like it can see through everything. But shortly after looking she looked away, I must’ve been staring at her differently I guess

“M... uns…” She whispered away with her soft voice, “Pardon?” I asked for I couldn’t make out of what she said

“Meat buns” she said, so she wants meat buns?
    “You want meat buns eh?” how picky she was “I dunno if the school has any of those” but in a cute way, if you know what I mean.

It’s strange how easy it was to talk to her, if only I did it before, I might have not ended up with a conclusion such as today’s later event.

It makes me wonder though ,is it just because I feel like letting someone change my mind before I finalize things, or is this… something else?

“Oh, I see…” she seemed disappointed somehow, but I know just how to soften a girls heart , even if it’s the last thing I do before I die “How about we get you some after school then?” did I just ask someone out before I die? Hey this isn’t on the plan.

“Never mind” she was a cold hearted predator; I should take note of that for when we talk again.

Hold on, that’s not gonna happen anymore… I guess.

But was I… just… rejected?

Its just perfect, rejected before I meet my maker whatever am I gonna say to him when I go?

“So how was life on earth my dear boy?” asked kami, “Girls were terrible!!! They are all cold hearted predators!!!” maybe we would have a conversation like that, that’s all I can make of at the time being.

Its all bad timing anyway, its just a nuisance to my plan anyway, by 12 midnight today, I will kill my self, before I turn 17!!

~after school~

I ditched my driver today, I decided to take a one last walk back home, to see if I will change my mind about killing my self, but I guess Its what I wanted most in my life, to die, so I will push through with it.

But guess what I found on my way back home, a girl standing on the ledge of a bridge.

“No way”
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80590

Sayonara Neko-baka Empty Re: Sayonara Neko-baka

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

I lost the 2nd part @.@

Ruru phail.