Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Seraphim Islands Forum Rules

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Seraphim Islands Forum Rules Empty Seraphim Islands Forum Rules

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Here are some rules cause i'm the great ebil mistress

1.NO! and i mean
    NO R in our island paradise!! I know this place is supposed to be for couples and dating and all, but keep the R stuff where they belong.

2.Dont SPAM the seraphim island forums. please? thank you *unnecessary threads will be trashed immediately*

3. Anyone can start a business of some sort, but please put some effort in it, i don't wanna see something like this

Spoiler:

SOMETHING LIKE THAT! will be deleted!

So please? and thank you.

4. In each Vacation Paradise Forum, there will be an area for everyone and an area just for you, and or you and your partner(family... whatever), for area's just for your self, you need to make them. so dont go be postin on somone elses vacation unless your included and or invited, if it says private, its private, respect that little wish.

4.1 double posting is allowed, just as long as you dont SPAM (we are only allowing this cause if your alone, what else can you do but talk to your self, better yet if your alone, dont make it a private thread so that people can walk on by your cottage and or hotel or something. XD

5.So far we only have 4 destinations, Yoruichi island resort, Tōshirō winter getaway , Greed Island and Hanataro's Nature Parade, if you have any other suggestions comments, please start a thread about it on here.

Thanks for reading and have a safe trip

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am