Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Phoenix Dojo [HALL OF FAME]

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Phoenix Dojo [HALL OF FAME] Empty Phoenix Dojo [HALL OF FAME]

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Okay, here I will list all fight from our Phoenix Dojo, their victors, and also the TOP 5 fights of all time ^_^

TOP 5:
    1st: Hinamori44 v Wenditi [17/02/09-28/3/09]
    2nd: CantinTheGreat v Panda-chan [15/04/09-29/5/09]

Last edited by Fallen_Angel on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Phoenix Dojo [HALL OF FAME] Empty Re: Phoenix Dojo [HALL OF FAME]

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:51 pm

FIGHT 1:
    Hinamori44 v Wenditi
    Result: Tie

Comments: Generally, some pretty good combos and attacking + defence. I noticed you two kinda went off-topic sometimes and started gibbering on about how scary Ruru is XD Also you say sorry to each other a lot O_o It's a FIGHT, you're supposed to attack each other, so feel no guilt =P Perhaps you two could watch the grammer a bit too, for Ame I know that is a bit of a challenge, but let's see how much you two can improve ^_^ I decided on a tie because neither of you displayed any obvious better skills than the other.

Link to 1st post: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/1st-division-rumble-pit-f77/phoenix-dojo-t830.htm#20888
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:21 pm

FIGHT 2:
    CantinTheGreat v Panda-chan
    Result: CantinTheGreat Wins

Assessment: Right Cantin, I’ll start with you.
    Didn’t you feel any pain when you cut your arm’s nerves up? You need to RP this, because it looks kind of god-modish.
    How can you talk with the scabbard in your mouth? You were chatting a lot while fighting one-armed. How did you manage to talk so clearly? I don’t care if people in anime and manga do it’s very unrealistic.
    You could have been more detailed when shikai’ing, all you said was that there was a huge reiatsu surge, and then you said your release command, and poof it’s there. It’s pretty poor and boring when this happens.
    Next, at one point you said you discarded your shield, then the next moment you fired a Bakudou from it. What’s going on there? You couldn’t pick it up even if you wanted to.
    Thisnext problem is pretty major. If you damage your arm so bad you can’t use it, it won’t heal up in the 5 or 10 minutes you used during the fight before it ‘healed’. It would have needed medical attention IMMEDIATELY. Also, because you stabbed it so bad, it would have been bleeding profusely, because to be quite honest your character isn’t a 4th member and doesn’t know where all his arteries and veins are, so you should have at LEAST said that you needed a moment to put a bandage on it and stop the bleeding before you fought. I know I said you could stab your arm to make it stop working, but you made quite a few god-modish errors with it.

Next is Mina.
    A couple of blocks you made during the first half of the fight before you release were a bit iffy. Like one sec your sword was grinding against Cantin’s scabbard and then the next it’s by your side blocking his sword. Would you really have enough time to react with your sword that well when it’s that far from where it needs to be?
    Now, the next issue I’m going to address is very major. You didn’t take your opponent or the fight seriously and it was kind of mocking towards him. You said the fight was boring at one point; then you played DEAD; and later on in the fight you did it AGAIN, saying you were bored and then started dancing and singing. Not only is it a bad example of RP and courtesy, but also I’m pretty sure that Cantin will have felt humiliated and insulted when you did this. I know you were probably playing around, but I’d like it to stop. I wouldn’t want to RP with you if all you were going to do was mock me for decent moves.
    Same goes for you about what I told Cantin about his release. You said your release command then said “*realises her shikai form”. You need a wee bit more description than that as it looks very poor and boring.
    Another problem: you assume a lot. You say that you jump onto Cantin’s head, for example. You can’t just assume he’s going to let you and not dodge out of the way. Also, you said at one point that you had a few minutes break because you were tired, but you didn’t ASK Cantin for the break in the RP, you just assumed that his character let you have the break and didn’t continue his attacks. Assuming like this is god-moding.
    Your grammar in this was pretty poor. I’m not talking about getting the language and everything correct, as I know English isn’t your first language, so I’m very lenient about this for you. I’m talking about the consistent use of emotes like :D and :P, use of acronyms like lol and rofl, and lack of description, such as when you released. It really looked like you were RPing in somewhere like the Taco House or Volcanic Spa because there were so many informalities and such little description that I know you could have sorted. For example “*realises her shikai form” and “/runs against him and want to cut him to the hundred of pices/”. You need more description as to what your moves actually contain, it’s far too ambiguous.
    Now I’m going to pick on this bit specifically: “You forgot somethnig :D:D I´m too fast for you :P:P”. How can you be too fast for him? He has a higher seat than you! From where do you base this?
    Next, when Cantin hit you on the shoulder telling you that Hina would be sad if he had to harm you, you made no reaction to his actions, only his words. ALWAYS pay attention to what your opponent is doing, because it looks very ignorant when you ignore it.
    “hmm i don´t need some nerve at my head or where :D:D I´m not normal”? What do you mean you have no nerves in your head? You’ve never said this before and it’s not in your character profile OR listed as a zanpakuto technique. I am very suspicious that you made this up on the spot. Also one cannot function without head or neck nerves. They would be dead, because messages would not get from the brain to any other part of their body. You would die, humiliatingly. And this method of god-mode LOOKS humiliating for you believe you me.
    Next, a lot of your moves were aimed at vital body parts, like the neck. This pretty bad, because if one actually HIT, odds are you’d end up killing Cantin, which isn’t good AT ALL for a friendly spar. It’s also listed as one of the rules for god-mode (NO killing blows allowed).
    Sorry for being very critical, but there was a lot in your fight to criticise.

Overall, both of you made some pretty big errors, and in places the fight was painful to read. I’d like you both to consider what I’ve said before fighting again. ^_^ I want to see you both being pwnsome combatants next time! I’m going to crown Cantin the winner, because he showed the least god-mode and the best RP abilities. Good luck for next time, Mina!

Link to 1st post: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/1st-division-rumble-pit-f77/phoenix-dojo-t830-30.htm#27397

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 pm