Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Leaving [timetable for return: unknown]

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99272

Leaving [timetable for return: unknown] Empty Leaving [timetable for return: unknown]

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 am

Yeah so it has come to this. I am going to be leaving the forums for an indeterminate amount of time, my life is getting worse and I have more important things to focus on for the time being. I will miss you all and hopefully, someday I will come back. In closing from this point on I am renouncing my title as vice-captain of the 11th Division. If the moderators read this just keep me as a member for now, that is all.

I thoroughly enjoyed spending time on this forum and talking to you all, keep the forum alive as long as you can.

Ja Ne
    Former 11th Division VC

Chris T_T [Laterz Captain Jenny and Roan]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Leaving [timetable for return: unknown] Empty Re: Leaving [timetable for return: unknown]

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm

awww, Kurisu, yeah we understand the harsh reality of real life.

and dont worry, no ones deleting anyone, good luck in real life
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80361

Leaving [timetable for return: unknown] Empty Re: Leaving [timetable for return: unknown]

Post by Nance Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 am

cp, it's sad to see you go again. Sorry I haven't got to talk to you much.

I'm always hoping for the best in whatever happens to you in real life. I'll miss you.

see you soon
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18615

Post by Wenditi Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 am

Oh Chris, I will miss you a lot!
    I love our conversations!
    I wish you good luck! Hope and also believe you'll fix your problems well and we'll see you soon!
    Ganbatte! Mata ne!
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220433

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:27 am

WEll...dunno if you´ll read it.../hope XD/...but I want you to know that I´ll miss you so much...you´re a great person and great friend! I wish you all the best and good luck in your problems! I´ll keep my fingers crossed for you...you don´t deserve any problems...hope it´ll get better asap!
    And I´m sure, you´ll appear here some day....:) can´t wait! but meantime...goodbye :( Ja Ne! :P:P:P

*super hug*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 pm

GAH!

-trashed cause she was begged and bribed by chocos

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:46 pm