Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Hinamori44
Loli Gaga
6 posters

Eternal Corp

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Eternal Corp - Page 5 Empty Re: Eternal Corp

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 am

Another Hell Butterfly flew over Eternal Corps that only Aries and Roan could hear:

"This is Jinketsu-Soutaicho," It spoke. "You are instructed to infiltrate Eternal Corps using stealthy measures and find any connection to the witches they may have. Once you have finished searching or found something, report back to me once again. If things do not go to plan and you find you need backup, do not forget that Ruru and myself are available whenever, just send us a Hell Butterfly asking for our help. Jinketsu-Soutaicho out."
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 am

"Oops! I'm already in the midst of battle" he says shrugging as he hears the message sent from his father. "Oh well! Witches huh..." he looks over his shoulder at Mena and Cassidy, trying to discern their true nature. "Could I have been vexed into this predicament? A witches spell perhaps..." he turns himself around and looks at Eternal's boss. "If you know something about those two, anything at all, tell me or else I'll carve those very words I need right out of your voice box!"

Aries kept his guard up and was about to relay his findings back to his father in the 1st, via hell butterfly.

[15]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:37 am

~being pounded repeatedly and seeing all his men swept away with just a blink of an eye he sent more guards as he pushed mena away accidentally tossing her out the window for a free fall of death

It was then that he came to a realization that it was Mena he pushed away "Meana he screamed seeing her fall as she just smiled with tears falling down "bai bai" she said

OOC: two options.. save the girl end the story, let her die and let the games begin.
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:19 pm

New instructions came in via Hell Butterfly.

"This is Jinketsu-Soutaicho. As stealth has been lost, you should attempt communication with the two individuals you hold in high suspicion, at blade-point. If they are innocents, wipe their minds. If they are witches, kill one and capture the other and bring her to the Gotei Headquarters. You will have to attempt to enter this secret room and investigate for any clues afterwards. Perhaps getting out of your gigai's is an option for both these tasks, as then only the Witches can see you, which will firstly reveal who are witches, and secondly let you slip by unnoticed. Jinketsu Soutaicho out."
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58411

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:52 pm

*Roan hears the message*

Understood, via butterfly.

*Roan looks at the guards*

One moment...

*Takes a soul pill out, and swallows it. As his Shinigami form comes out, he unleashes a lot of reiatsu to draw attention to someone. He shunpos to the top of the building and blows up a ball of fire up there*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 am

OOC: You tossed her out a window XD, your mean...RAWR XD

"Understood father" Aries said as he reached into his belt for a pill, swallowed it and reverted his gigai back into its capsule form. "So no matter what its saving her or else huh" he shrugs and lets her die. "Gomen, but I've never been one for playing the stallwort hero" he says to the boss of Eternal then walks up towards him, blade being aimed at his throat and neck. "Your coming with me!! Or else..."

"Aries Tashimine: 11th Squad Vice-Captain, at your behest and destruction!" he says as he felt his 3rd seat somewhere in the vicinity. "Good, hopefully we can take this guy without incident"

[16]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 am

~grieving he felt a weird sensation, like a blade pointing over at his neck just inches away from it being cut letting him die he called on over to his guard to clean her get her before anyone does and slowly walks with the strange man and asks "So, what do you want stranger? haven't you done enough?" he grabbed hold of Crying Cassidy's hand as she was crying not knowing what to do being an orphan and all~

OCC: old man monopoly cant see you now, he can only sense you but in visual your gigai XD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 am

"I believe it is your fault for assuming we of the 11th care for innocents. If you wanted you should've screamed louder for Roan to hear you, maybe then he might've saved Mena" Aries said as he called for another hell butterfly to deliver an urgent message back to the 1st Division.

~Taken into custody: Eternal's lord and one suspected witch in Cassidy~

He sends the hell butterfly with message away while keeping his zanpakuto trained on his prisoners. "We could've kept this cordial, but boss man here sent people out to harm me...I don't take threats lightly" he says to the two of them while waiting for his 3rd seat to arrive.

ooc: as long as he knows that I'm near his throat with my blade lol

[17]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 am

~being the bos he straighten out his act and gave in to the mans demand~

"very well then, i'll give you anything you want, money, property... women.... but if the kid gets hurt, i'll hunt you down till the depths of hell"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:59 am

Changing his expression Aries quickly realized the importance of Cassidy. "Its not really up to me who decides the fate of that little girl that's clutching onto your priceless suit" he says, "For now, lets just say...some people want to talk to her, that's all" he turns his neck slightly feeling around for Roan's spiritual pressure.

OOC: Can I be corrupt and take the money and woman xD

[18]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:05 am

~The big boss turned around and faced the window~

"everything you see out this window is owned by eternal, for a pretty huge company, there is no heir"

~he walked close infront of cassey and wiped her tears~

"dont cry now, you must be strong for those people out there child" he smiled and patted her head

"You see boy, i neglected my only child just to keep her safe, i'm not willing to take the risk... just because some spiritual being wants to deal with witches" He finally said looking over at the shinigami's soul sensing where he was at that exact same time.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 am

"I believe doing so would constitute a violation of our society's law" he said as he knew full well he would be discovered eventually. "Its hard to suppress all my spiritual pressure sometimes, can't be avoided" then out of the corner of his eye he noticed Cassidy had feelings for this tyrant. "Those people living down there would probably be better off" he said as he placed a Bakudo #1: Sai [moderate level] on the two of them.

"Heir or not, I still have business with her..."

[19]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 02, 2009 12:36 am

~Being prisoners of the strange terorist he stayed close with his still shocked daughter~

All will end very soon dear, they will never let them find her...

~being able to move just in little bits he used his knees to move over under his desk and pressed a button which caused an alarm to sound opening a wall in it the secret room~

~inside the room is a huge screen showing most the entire world on how people were dying and how most of them, arent dead at all, just the same people with different names and different lives~

This is all of whats left in eternal
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat May 02, 2009 1:19 am

[SHOCK AND GASP] "How could you do such a terrible thing!" his eyes were slightly frozen in place as he couldn't look away from the screen. "This...this is Eternal? Those people down there deserve better, especially if your their lord" he grits his teeth, clenches his fists and represses his anger before it was about boil over.

ooc: ROAN WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! >>

[20]
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat May 02, 2009 3:40 am

OOC: Im confronting some security guards, but I havent seen a reply for me yet.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 03, 2009 2:55 pm

OOC: your last post was

*Roan hears the message*

Understood, via butterfly.

*Roan looks at the guards*

One moment...

*Takes
    a soul pill out, and swallows it. As his Shinigami form comes out, he
    unleashes a lot of reiatsu to draw attention to someone. He shunpos to
    the top of the building and blows up a ball of fire up there*

Assuming the guards all died, please join us once more, just go rushing from the roof to the secret floor XD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon May 04, 2009 2:11 am

OOC: Pwease hurry, me ish getting bored here ><

Aries was wondering where his 3rd seat was, growing impatient he started tapping his nails into the window. "Gah! Where the heck is that Roan?! We need to report in with our findings to the 1st Division's captain"

[21]
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Mon May 04, 2009 8:23 am

*Roan rushes from the roof, searching for Aries's reiatsu*

Found it!

*Busts into a room, then busts through another wall, puts on his gigai, then steps back into the room*

Oh, hi, wazzup?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

~seeing his henchmen arrive the boss tries to stand up and points over at a location in the map~

This is where we are, and where they are going is to the frozen lands, i dunno what they are doing there, but all this dead people you see, they are not human anymore.

I'm not telling you this just because i'm your prisoners, i'm telling you this cause they asked me to tell you directly if you wanted information.

Its not like you can stop them or anything anyway

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 pm

*A dark portal opens, and Ryuhi and Boomer arrive in eternal corp from the portal

*Ryuhi takes a swing, and walks past Eternal boss, killing him in the process

"You have done far enough now, you may rest in peace, we won't harm you further more..."

"However, as for you two Shinigami, there is no way we will let you out alive"

"Boomer, you take the weakest, leave fuku-san to me"

*Boomer looks at Cantin, deceived a bit

"Not him again...I thought I was through with him in Bevel...Gosh..Gonna have to give him the runaround again..."

"Boomer, shut up and obey, these are frufru-sama's orders"

"Ya..I will..I guess"

"Boomer..Tsubuse"

"Hai, I'll ******* kill him"

*ryuhi turns back to Aries

"So..I guess we have to go at it again..Only this time, my powers are coming back to me...I must be twice as strong as I was in bevel..still not my former self..but enough for you"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed May 06, 2009 1:45 am

[Shocked expression]

"YOU! I guess believing in god has its benefits..."

Aries says to Ryuhi as he looks over at the pile that used to be Eternal's boss.

"Such a waste, but at least it keeps me from staining my blade...thank you very much person who will soon be dead"

He smiles like Gin does then tells him; "Unless you want this whole city demolished, I suggest we find a better place to go at it more thoroughly..."

[22]
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed May 06, 2009 5:12 am

*Roan looks at Boomer*

Finally. Thought Id never get the chance to finish you off.

*Draws his katana*

How you wanna do this, me in gigai, and kick your (fear the great kon), or me in shinigami, and kick your (fear the great kon)?

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 6:37 am

As Ryuhi

"I don't think you want to miss me, so you'll have do to it my way, I don't care about the terrain, or the room in that area, it won't change the result, you'll end up dead on my sword.."

As Boomer

"Yo, weakling-kun..So, you ready to die this time?? I ain't letting anything go past me, even if it's Ryuhi"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Slowly dying the boss takes a last long look over at the girl and dies. She screamed for help as a hooded figure hugged her and they vanished, "Hush now little one, it will all be over soon" she said.

~sudenly the computer activated a program called the E-VRR~

E-VRR(eternal virtual reality realm) ACTIVATED, SYSTEM ERROR 100%

~the earth starts shaking as it seemed like the horizon is cut in half sucking Ryuhi and Arries inside~

E-VRR1 ACTIVATED(RYUHI VS ARIES)

E-VRR2 ACTIVATING in 15 minutes 1....2......3.....4....5(continues counting)

[post 25 times before getting redirected finish eachother off before that time]
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed May 06, 2009 6:21 pm

*Roan smirks*

How about you? Are you ready to die?

*Pops a soul candy in his mouth to go shinigami, then takes off his shinigami uniform so hes standing there in a black t-shirt and blue jeans*

Now itll be easier to finish you off...

*Roan rushes at Boomer, going to slash his head off*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 pm