Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Fallen_Angel
Ai-sama
Marcus Cole
Loli Gaga
8 posters

Old Abandoned Warehouse

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Old Abandoned Warehouse - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Abandoned Warehouse

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 am

~sensing his quick movements she steped away and about faced and brought out a sword blocking what seemed to be a sure attack

"Why your being so rude for someone with a high rank... Fukutaicho" she paid her respect with a slight now from her head, "Dont underestimate me just because i rely on magic to survive" she said as she tried kicking his chest jumping backwards away and awaits for his next move
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49376

Post by Ai-sama Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:43 am

*Aihara swiped her kick away irritatedly and watched her land several yards away*

"Oh I'm sorry, my dear friend Maggie, I didn't realise we were required to be courteous at such a late stage in our relationship. I'm Aihara Kanezane, Gobantai Fuku-Taichou, although I'm sure Ryuhi has already informed you of that."

*Aihara bowed mockingly, keeping his eyes on her as he did so, then re-sheathed his blade and sat down in mid-air*

"Since you seem so polite, I'll give you the choice of our first topic of conversation. After that, you die, old girl..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 am

~her eyebrows twitch in the polite most manner~

"Old, for a brat who thinks he knows it all you do know how to really piss someone off, very well then, i'm pretty sure our blades can do the talking, after all, one of us must die anyway"

from a far distance she started running towards aihara rushing in for an attack, she swings her blade aiming for his right arm
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:56 am

*Aihara laughs heartily as she rushes forwards*

"Where are your manners now, Maggie?"

*Rising from his sitting position, he raises his left foot and kicks her arm away, then draws his zanpakuto with the arm she aimed for and swings it in an uppercut at her sword-arm*

"Surely one as old as you should remember your pleasentries, even in battle..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:07 am

~as her eyebrow twitched again she thought that she cant take this opponent lightly as she tried punching him back with her left hand~

"When it comes to calling someone old while they're not, its a direct insult to the soul, you're gonna regret ever calling someone as young as i am old, you have no idea ><"
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 am

*Aihara shunpos behind her and whispers in her ear*

"You won't be able to keep up, you know."

*Acting before she could twist and retort, he leapt backwards with his arms outstretched*

"Hado 88; Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!"
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16815

Post by Marcus Cole Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:37 am

Thinks "This can't be good"

*Sees the two brothers fighting beyond the sea of rising bodies*

"I must get to them! They must be stopped!" He tells himself

*Rushes into the crowd of undead swinging his sword at the bewitching vines around thier limbs*

*Hacking through arms and legs he realises* "This is only slowing them down, i need to get to the brothers."

*shunpos between the brothers. Blocks an incoming sword attack form kudo.*

"Stop this now!"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42231

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 pm

-Ken sees the action being carried out and he grows a little anxious that he is not involved. He looks at his taicho-

With all do respect sir, what is sitting here going to do? We must take action and kill who must be killed and protect who must be protected.
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 am

Ookami shunpo'd onto the battlefield and let off a huge blast of reiatsu to distract the enemy from the other Shinigami.

"So, you're a witch are you?" Ookami asked, walking towards the combatants. "I see. I am Jinketsu Ookami, Soutaichou of the Gotei Thirteen, and under the law and honour of the Gotei I am going to take you in for interrogation, even if I have to break every bone in your body."

He drew his zanpakuto and looked at 'Maggie', walking towards her.

"Going to come quietly?" He asked. "Aihara, good job keeping her here. Cover the surrounding area and make sure she doesn't attempt an escape. If she does, engage her."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 am

*Haji Watches as the Taichou arrives and his face grows tense*

"Mikill Hvaða er bjáni aðgerð hér?"

*turning to ken, haji says*

"It appears that our plan is now ruined. This was the perfect chance to lure out the witches unsuspectingly, but now our presence is known.

If you want to fight, do as you like. I release your restrictions..."

*with that Haji leaps from his perch to the center of the room, standing with his arms folded behind his back. His massive frame lands with a thunderous roar that shakes the foundations of the building*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:09 am

*Aihara almost leaps out of his skin as he feels the sudden appearence of the Soutaichou, and turns to face him, listening carefully*

"Hai, Taichou. Thank you for your praise, although I barely had a chance to get started. And then there's..."

*Aihara turns to look towards where Maa-san stood between the brothers, or gang leaders, or whoever they were, fighting off the hordes of corpses as he tried to stop Kudo and Kiba quarrelling*

"The corpses can be subdued with barely no effort, but what of the blade? It could be a vital piece of evidence, possibly from the witches we seek to investigate, and most probably the cause of the rift between them. Do we help to reconcile their broken friendship, or shall we take the Akuma's blade and leave them to clean up the mess?"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 am

~I almost forgot how powerful Haji is. His spiritual pressure is amazing~

-Ken refocuses and looks to where Roan and Ookami are. He notices that Taicho Ookami is about to engage in combat with one of the witches. He shunpo's onto the battle field 10 feet behind the target. He drew his zanpakuto and positioned himself for battle. The heat around the battlefield increased and Ken's eyes turned an almost transparent blue-

SouTaicho Ookami. I realize you don't need my assistance, but I figured I would come and help make this quick and easy. I'll help you take her in for interrogation.

-He looked at the witch and frowned getting ready to release his zanpakuto-

Time to fight Okibi!

-The heat massively increased and he performed his Shikai towards the witch-

Reza!

~This will at least distract her if not injure her enough to take her in. I hope you follow my plan taicho Ookami.~
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Ookami sighed as Haji jumped into the centre of the room.

"That's why you need to inform me of your plans at all times via Hell Butterfly. I can't be careful not to ruin your plans if I don't know what's going on," he explained, seemingly frustrated. He then turned to Squee.

"I think we had better take it for evidence. I know this seems ruthless, but there must be another way to restore their friendship."

Ookami then noticed what Ken was saying as he fired a wave of heat at the witch.

"You know that probably won't do any good at all?!" Ookami shouted at the seemingly foolish man.

He decided to make the most of the distraction and shunpo behind the heat wave, so that when it hit the witch Ookami would appear from behind it and slash at the witch's right arm with his glass zanpakuto.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 pm

-Ken noticed that Soutaicho Ookami didn't seem pleased with his course of action. He didn't care. He felt that it was an easy way to capture the target so that they can take her in for interogation. He had hoped Ookami would accept this later on-

~Yes. He got her. Looks like my plan worked after all. I hope Ookami isn't too angry~
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 am

Sora shunpo's into the area. This was his first time being out of the Seiretei. He looks around the area, scanning. He needed to find out what he was supposed to be looking for. "YAHOO!!!" Sora softly yelled. He jumped off the roof he was standing on and walked around the area for awhile, hopefully finding where his target is.

((OOC: This is my first mission here, so go easy on me, this is also just practice for harder missions.))
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm

~magie aught sight if the taichou for a second and was drawn in by the strong reiatsu he was releasing~

lemons IT! why him of all people!

~she lost consentration for a second there and got hit by aihara's last attack~

"dont take me for a weakling!" she said as was absorbed by it completely

moments later as the fog submerged she was still there kneeling half dead so it seemed
    "So what are you planning to do to me? interogate me? heh, pitiful souls, you cant even do yuor own assignments"

She then placed a silent spell on her to prevent her from ever speaking again then stabed her self with her sword "This may prbobly be the last i speak, for the next time we do meet, where ever it maybe, i wont speak a word to you, even in the depths of hell"

Slowly the corpse fell to the ground as the Kudo droped the sword and was able to move freely once more.

Magenta then fell to the fround face first seemingly dead but only lost conciousness from completely draining her power.

OOC
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm