Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Fallen_Angel vs. CantinTheGreat: Wrestling Match!

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Fallen_Angel vs. CantinTheGreat: Wrestling Match! Empty Fallen_Angel vs. CantinTheGreat: Wrestling Match!

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:41 am

Okay, we;re going to kick this off with a rather special match.

Location: A professional wrestling ring with enough seating for the whole Division should they choose to come and watch.

Rules:
    • No weapons allowed, hand-to-hand only. This is meant to be a wrestling match.
    • Cantin will be allowed his Captain-level strength for this match.
    • 1 Fall
    • 3 Count
    • Submissions and Rope Breaks
    • 10 counts for Ring Out

Zanpacktou Link: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/1st-division-head-quarters-f3/zanpacktou-character-registration-t742.htm#11678

Cantin, you go first. ^_^

Last edited by Fallen_Angel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fallen_Angel vs. CantinTheGreat: Wrestling Match! Empty Re: Fallen_Angel vs. CantinTheGreat: Wrestling Match!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 am

*Cantin finishes preparing, stretching, and putting his knee and elbow pads in place

"I won'T forget the wax this time eh"

*Cantin waxes his knee pads so they be slippery

"Here we go Captain, Ref, ring the bell"

*The referee rings the bell and the timekeeper starts the time

*as soon as the bell rings, Cantin charges Ookami to grapple him
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Fallen_Angel vs. CantinTheGreat: Wrestling Match! Empty Re: Fallen_Angel vs. CantinTheGreat: Wrestling Match!

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 am

Ookami's eye twitched as Cantin came at him.

I cannot be expected to wrestle... it's so... undignified... Guess I'll just do what comes naturally. I'll play by his rules... his ring-outs and his falls... but I ain't usin' his techniques...

When Cantin came close, Ookami gathered reiatsu into his legs and pounced, aiming to land his right foot on Cantin's head, and then bounce off onto the floor behind him.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:14 am

*Cantin sensed a feet landing on his head and leaving it.

"Haha not going my style huh..I'll make you see whats wresting someone"

*Cantin quickly turns around and tries to get to Ookami's neck before he can land correctly and facing him
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 am

"Damn!"

Ookami held up his arm to block Cantin's incoming grab, but the force sent him reeling backwards, loosing his footing.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:25 am

*Cantin dives down for a headlock, hoping to gain an advantage in the early going
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:34 am

While Ookami staggered backwards and Cantin aimed to get him in a headlock, Ookami held out his arms to attempt to grab the arm that Cantin was about to headlock him with and keep it away.

On the downside, Ookami was pushed to the floor by the force...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:37 am

*With his left arm occupied by Ookami, Cantin went for a Punch straight to the gut
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 am

Ookami let go of Cantin's arm as he fell, and attempted to roll off to the right to avoid Cantin holding him to the ground, in the meanwhile preventing his punch from hitting home.

Ookami countered while Cantin was on the ground by twisting his body around onto his left side where he sweep-kicked Cantin's legs.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:50 am

Seeing Ookami roll over Cantin put his knee on the side, and Ookami kicked his leg, Cantin then attempted to get over Ookami to get in place to punch him
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 am

Ookami quickly scrambled his feet to the ground and pounced backwards, landing in a standing position, panting.

"Man... not bad... not bad..." He said, wiping sweat from his forehead.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 am

Cantin quickly gets up and attemps to tackle Ookami who just got up
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 am

Ookami waited for the opportune moment before suddenly dropping down and slide-kicking Cantin's right leg, hoping to trip him up.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:18 am

Cantin who was already in the air while about to tackle Ookami went through the ropes and out of the ring

The ref began his count 1...2...3...4

Cantin got up, visibly shaken

"Fool just letting me go through.."

Cantin gets on teh apron, stopping the ref's count

"Cmon Captain let's go at it again"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Ookami cracked his knuckles and began to jog on the spot.

"Gladly, heh!" He replied.

He suddenly sprang from the spot he was standing on, his right fist raised, aiming to punch Cantin in the face.

However, he kept wary of Cantin in case he tried a sneaky countered, and kept his left arm free on purpose...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:58 am

*Cantin had one clear thing in mind, he'd break teh wolf's legs, as soon as he saw Ookami jump, he had that opening he needed and charged Ookamis's right leg

"What a brave wolf, too bad he doesn'T seem know that stances can change"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 pm

OOC: I never said I jumped >.<

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:55 am

OOC : Whats springing then..To me it's getting in the air from a standing position
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:31 am

OOC: Ah... oops >.< when I said sprang I meant to jump, towards you, but at floor level (like you see in typical anime, when characters kick off the floor and charge towards their enemy suddenly XD)

I'll use a different verb next time.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 am

I'll remake my action then

*Cantin saw Ookami spring...yeah spring..towards him and went towards Ookami but quickly dived to the ground, hoping to trip Ookami with his legs
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Ookami was tripped up by Cantin, but out of instinct he put his hands in front of him, allowing him to break the fall.

He did a roll and stabilised himself, panting.

"Nice!" He said, standing up again.

He cracked his knuckles and waited for Cantin's attack.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Cantin wanted to fight the captain on the ground, where he was stronger than Ookami. He went for a low-high kick combo, immediately rushin towards Ookami and trying a sweeping low kick.
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

As Cantin sweep-kicked Ookami's legs, he jumped into the air and outstretched his right leg, aiming to kick Cantin in the face.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:38 am

Straight after failing with the sweep-kick, Cantin jumped on Ookami's coming leg and attempted to kick his face

"Low-high Combo :D I love thath hehehe" he said with a deranged look on his face
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 am

Shoot! Can't believe I fell for that!

Ookami held up his arms to block to kick, but because of his alignment, the force caused him to go crashing down into the ground.

I need to stop being so straightforward!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:56 am