Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

What would you like to be in the eluded island

Poll

Which facilities do you want

[ 1 ]
    What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_lcap13%What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_lcap25%What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_lcap13%What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_lcap25%What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_lcap0%What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_lcap0%What would you like to be in the eluded island I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed

What would you like to be in the eluded island Empty What would you like to be in the eluded island

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:15 am

Which of the above would you most like in the 9th Division eluded Island. We already have a dojo, which in my opinion is vital, I would like to know what other areas would you like, please choose three choices and specify why

The poll will be on for five Days

Thank you

CantinTheGreat, 9th Division Captain
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6651

What would you like to be in the eluded island Empty Re: What would you like to be in the eluded island

Post by Terminar777 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:31 am

Whoops... I missed the whole vote for only 3 part... Just void the vote for spa and resting area...
    Mybad... >-<

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am