Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Honnoji Temple of Reflection

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47177

Honnoji Temple of Reflection Empty Honnoji Temple of Reflection

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:41 am

Honnoji Temple of Reflection

Honnoji Temple of Reflection 3282830_29388b44b4

The name alone conjures up so many memories from the past;
    From the wars that tore the world apart, to the death of a great man who many called a demon.

Honnoji is a quiet place, perfect for reflecting on the many things that one has seen or done in their life.
    It offers the chance for one to seek more in themselves; answers that may not be visible to the waking mind.

In this temple, the Shinigami can speak with their Zanpakuto; building a stronger bond with it's spirit,
    unlocking more and more of it's hidden mysteries and powers.

There are many places to relax; the grand pavillion, the main keep, the two lower keeps, or any of the many gardens
    which surround the Temple.

May you find peace here, and whatever it is you may be searching for.

This area is available to members of the 7th Division only.

Haji Yukimura
    7th Division Taichou

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32537

Honnoji Temple of Reflection Empty Re: Honnoji Temple of Reflection

Post by Dark Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:17 am

* a portal opens and he enters and looks around* this place is suppose to bring up memories *Hi sealed zanpakuto appears in his hand* Do you have memories because mine are no longer with me
    Memories are not true knowledge meaning they only fill up your thoughts meaning less wisdom will be in your thoughts that is why to be full and wise you must not have memories so that the wisdom can flow through you.....
    Guess your right *Dark aura surrounds the blade* Memories our in the way of true judgement because memories carry emotion be emotion caries false judgement and that carries defeat and defeat carries Death.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 am

*Haji walks slowly down the paths leading to the main keep.

He crosses the courtyard before ascending the great stairs inward.

Walking slowly to the small shrine near the back, he approaches the Tatami mat laid out in front of a large, exquisite and elaborate shinto gate, built on the inside of the main keep.

Before kneeling, he closes the doors behind him, the outside of these massive doors designed to look like the temple wall, creating a secret location inside of the temple.

The doors were so massive and durable that only one of his size would be able to move them.

Once finished, he kneels on the mat and rests his large hands on his thighs, before bowing his head;

The scent of incense fills the air...*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 am

*looks around for anyone and sighs as he flips his coin.*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm

"So you have come now, welcome..."

*A distant voice calls out to him as he sits.
    His mind wanders across the void, until he reaches the quiet home in the woods*

~ "I have come Makurayami... It has been a long time since we last spoke, and I felt
    a need growing inside of me to reconnect..." ~

*the voice fills the air of his soul once more*

"Then come..Let us talk..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:19 am

*Why have u come to this place....why do you talk to me I am a power source you use in battle not a friend I will now save you when your downed so why talk to me.
    Don't they say a zanpakuto and it's wielded are one to form the strogest force.
    I am one with u that's why are souls only speak dark words meaning were bond as one but we are Not friends remember that.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42213

Post by KenTakeo Sun May 03, 2009 12:57 pm

-Takeo Ken walks in and sits down Indian style. He looks around feeling proud to be in such a mystical place. He pulls out his sealed zapakutou with his right hand and closes his eyes as Kasai appears in front of him. The blue tiger looks fierce and his white stripes have a certain glow to them. The room grew hotter in a matter of seconds but this did not phase Ken. He had grown accustomed to the heat seeing as it had become his main attribute to battle.-

What is the reason I am summoned before you?

Kasai. I want to become stronger. I want to be of use when the time comes for me to join the battlefield. I want to show my captain that I am worthy. Please, train me.

-Kasai looks down at him with a smirk-

Very well. Your desperation will come in handy with the training.

-Ken nods at him almost as if he were assuring Kasai dedication-
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat May 09, 2009 1:54 pm

{OOC: Just to let everyone know my zanpakuto's spirit name has been changed to Okibi. Thank you!}
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed May 13, 2009 10:21 pm

-Ken's mind went through darkness before he was unconscious. He fell backward with his eyes closed-

Okibi. Where are you? Where am I?

-Ken looked around and he was in a grass field. Ken thouched the grass and it felt slick. Almost greasy. The wind blew hard. Suddenly Okibi appeared about ten feet in front of Ken-san-

This is a grass field as you may have noticed, but this is no ordinary grass. This grass is covered in liquid that is highly flammable. Your task is to maintain the fire I will ignite. If you fail, your soul will die. If you succeed, you will have total control of your fire abilities...Now, you may begin.
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6542

Post by Darious Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Darious could be seen sitting next to the statue tea in hand. Nowadays Darious could always be seen with tea in hand. Seeing as tea naturally relaxed him it had become his favorite drink of late. Darious stood from his seat next to the statue and lightly yawned. He didn't know this area around the temple. Hell he had never even been to this area. Today was his day of exploring and he had just happened upon this temple that lightly caught his eye. Darious walked toward the temple entrance tea lightly brazing his lips as he took a sip. Darious would continue toward the temple pressing his hand at the top of the bared gate at his shot himself up and over the gate lightly landing on his feet next to the temple entrance, wondering what was inside this mysterious temple. He lightly yawned opening the temple doors as they creaked open with the wind lightly pressing on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:36 am