Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
war_makes_me_happy
Upgrade
JennyReika
7 posters

Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192502

Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown Empty Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Welcome to the
    Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown

Originally, Khia and I were going to have a spar, and we were going to spar our way up Google.

Currently, we reside on the 3rd page of Google, but the higher our post count, the higher we go on Google... so the more popular the page, the better we'll do.
    (We used to be on page 9 btw)

So, anywho, we decided we would let the whole forum get involved...

So, come on in, pull out your Zanpakuto... or a fish... or a shoe... and throw down!!!

Fight with whomever you want, and enjoy yourself, and lets help the 4th Division get some wounded people!
    XD
    (Come on people theyre not doing anything!!! Theyre bored!!!)

The battlegrounds are dusty and dirty, very few thing lay there, except a dying tree and miles and miles of dust... there is an exceptional wind that runs across the land, making the dust kick up regularly.

The sun is hot, but the breeze gives you a little relief from the suns torture.
    (Beware, your fish will stink... XD, and probably your feet too)

The land is flat, and you can see nothingness for miles.

A great place for a grand battle.

So come in and do your worst!

*The 11th Divisions Captain is already on the battlegrounds, her Chanel lipstick intact, and her hair secured behind her, she has a studious look on her face as she waits, digging her heels into the ground*

"I'm waiting..."
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6682

Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown Empty Re: Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown

Post by Upgrade Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:34 pm

*khia walks across the battlefeild,her overly-long katana swung over her left shoulder*

''Aaaahh jenny chaaaan lets make this a good one!''

*Khia finally arived next to jenny, and grinned*

''I heard something about smelly fish?''

*Khia laughed and looked up at the sun, awaiting the arival of more potential targets for fish slapping*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown Empty Re: Super Duper Uber Super Spar Smashdown

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:40 pm

*she smiles, her well manicured fingers going to the hilt of her Zanpakuto*

"It seems like so long ago we talked about fighting each other, and now, it seems that day will come to fruition. We have known each other a very long time... Its about time we do this, and one day, perhaps we shall spar on our own..."

*her hand grips the silver starred hilt of her long blade that rests at her side, it glistens in the sun, the glistening from her sparkling sheath*

"I hope that someone may actually make me go Shikai..."

*she laughs deep*

"...but I doubt it... I like a good old fight anyways... but it would be nice to feel backed into a corner enough to have to use it..."
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

Post by Upgrade Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:54 pm

*Khia smiles widely remembering the last time she faught. It was a long time ago indeed...*

''Ah... when should we begin jenny-chan?''

*Khia braught her blade from her shoulder, stuck it into the ground and rested on its pommel, the heat making her groggy*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:02 am

*Jenny takes the side of her thin scarf and uses it to wipe the sweat from her head, she didnt want her makeup to be running down her face, her eyeliner (waterproof of course) seemed to be weathering fine for now, as she put her hand from the hilt to handle, she tightly wove her fingers on to grip it*

"Well.... I guess there is no time like the present..."

*her eyes shifted as she came forward, hoisting her Zanpakuto from its scabbard, she moved forward, her reiatsu slowly growing, she came toward Khia in a shunpo at first, within seconds at her side, her Zanpakuto across her own body, her blade facing out to her left side, blade out to run across Khia's left side*
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

Post by Upgrade Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 am

*Khia nodded and awaited jenny to move, her cyborg eye displaying calculations on how likely her enemy was to make her move in the next 5 seconds (Based on body tempreture and body language) And at what speed.*

Reading... Please wait...

Found: Potential opponants: 1
    Reitsu: 9% and counting
    Threat: 199298392.33.11

*Suddenly, jenny moved, and khia dragged her blade in an arc out of the ground to provide her with a little cover to help her defend against the incoming attack, reduce the effectiveness of her opponants strike by lowering visibility, and allow her to block. A second later, their blades crashed together, creating beautiful red and pink sparks that showered them both*

''Ah this will be FUN!''

*Khia raised her foot and aimed a powerful kick through the dust-cloud (Preferably aiming at jenny's stomache), her hevy biker-boots making her kick more forceful due to the sheer weight of them*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 am

*Jenny's grin got larger as she felt her opponents leg come up to her side through the dust, she immediately used her force to push Khia's blade forward (and herself), and as she came back brought her Zanpakuto around to catch Khia's leg, making a circle with her Zanpakuto*

"This will be a fun fight!!! If only more people would join us!!!"

*she boosted her reiatsu a bit more*

"This is just the START OF IT!"

*she flunger herself foward, her shunpo creating more dust as she brought her Zanpakuto across her chest, blade out, and went to slash down Khia's midsection, right shoulder, to left hip*
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

Post by Upgrade Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 am

*As jenny pushed Khia back, khia smiled and forced herself backwards with more force, letting her avoid jenny's circular slash by a couple of inches*

''I hope more join in this is great!!''

*Khia braught her blade sharply upwards appampting to slash Jenny's chest, but instead blocked jenny's attack as she couldnt see clearly.Pushing off, Khia grinned, and sidestepped to the right at such a speed it almost looked like she had glided across the sand and grit, whilst bringing her blade around in a horizontal arc attempting to cut jenny's abdomen*

''WAA THIS RULES :D''
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 am

*Jenny turned swiftly on the heel of her Blahnik's bringing her sword around to catch Khia, but instead caught the metal of her Zanpakuto, she heard and could feel the crash of the sword and instantly sent a forceful kick in the direction of the swords owner, at the same time she pushed herself back with her zanpakuto, bringing it with her...

she starts breathing heavily with a smile on her face*

"It is good... to face a worthy opponent again... how I missed fighting beside you... Khia-chan... and against you"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99262

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:17 am

He steps in from out of a flash-step, the ground in turmoil just from the sheer force of his mere landing. He looked on at his captain and his own mother [also the vice-captain of the 1st] as well as his sister and simply placed his hand on his chin, scratching it. He flung his hair back as if mystified and astonished at the forces they both were generating and said this: "This epic appeared to me, a little stagnant. I hope you don't mind another body to the count" Aries said with a snicker before motioning his right hand outward, casting forth a decent level kidou to further conceal his presence. "Hado #33" the idiot shouted as the energy was released from his palm directly into the fray. He knew there was little chance of them reacting to it [let alone feeling its effects] but this did not concern him, for he was there to make war. "Banzaiiiiiiii!!!!!!" Aries screeched almost immediately disappearing within the attack itself, suppressing his own potent reiatsu.
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6710

Post by Dio Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:37 am

a free for all spar? i like the sound of this :D i might actually have to use bankai for the first time :D

*Drawing his Zanpakutou he grins evilly and rushes forward to join the fray*

lets give them hell nenshou kurohyou!

*He leaps high swing his Zanpakutou in a high arc at Aries, his grin casting an evil look over his face as his reiatsu rose wildly*

heads up Aries! wouldnt do for you to die this early :twisted:
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32538

Post by Dark Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:05 pm

=a portal opens and Dark comes out of it. His zanpakuto appears in his hand unzeathed=

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Right after Dark enters, a huge dragon scream is heard as Cantin jumps from high in the air and lands, smashing the ground calling his dragon back to his arm

Cantin throws His Zanpakuto on the ground and levitates, as if he was in a religious ritual

Anata no bun no hatsuon, Masayoshi

"Everyone will eventually find their way in justice, but some might need the punishment first..Deal it to them, Masayoshi"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 pm

(looks over at cantin then turns back to the action. Gripping his zanpakuto he unzeathes it as the holder disapears.)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Cantin sees Dark turn his attention back to the action and quickly dashes towards him

"This is the path you chose, this is the punishment you get"

Cantin attempted a slash at Dark's right arm
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 pm

(quickly jolts back avoiding the attack then moves back)
    (Shoots forward attempting to slash cantin)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Blocks with his shield and attempts another slashing attack at Dark's right arm
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47178

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 am

*Standing at the edge of the arena, Haji crosses his arms in front of him and tucks them into his Haori sleeves.

Quietly he watches for a minute as the action takes place below.*

~ Hmm...
    This event seems to be growing a bit...
    ~

*He turns and walks away slowly from the arena.*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:59 am

Dio wrote:a free for all spar? i like the sound of this :D i might actually have to use bankai for the first time :D

*Drawing his Zanpakutou he grins evilly and rushes forward to join the fray*

lets give them hell nenshou kurohyou!

*He leaps high swing his Zanpakutou in a high arc at Aries, his grin casting an evil look over his face as his reiatsu rose wildly*

heads up Aries! wouldnt do for you to die this early :twisted:

ooc: only if we both planned on posting more in this lol

His senses told him to dodge an incoming arcing slash from his blind spot, he had no choice but to do so. "So it would seem this spar has become a captain magnet! Fine by me, just more bodies to cut!" he says as he steps sideways in between the others and the 10th Captain. He thrusts his zanpakuto upwards in a defensive stance [both hands gripping tightly] then firmly plants his feet into the ground to maintain his posture. "Never sparred you before" Aries said as he dug and pivoted his right foot deeper into the ground, then cast off with both surging his momentum forward directly into him.

"Lets see if people in the 10th Division are really cold-hearted" he says with a maniacal laugh.
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

Post by Dio Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 am

*Dio feels his Blade cut through the air as his target moved and now Dio grinned. now he was facing a worthy opponent!. he watches Aries closely following his movements and hears his words*

hahaha cold-hearted would be the previous captains... i have a burning passion for sparring!
    *Dio shunpos forward with another powerful attack this time an upward slash aimed to make Aries slow his advance*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:51 am

Retreating his zanpakuto backward he felt the momentum of the captain changing suddenly. "He moves that sword like a tree branch" Aries says giving a flash-step back another step, positioning himself directly below his second attack as he readies his next advance. Seeing the captain's blade coming down on him Aries spun his body around, blade clockwise, brushing off of his only aiming towards the captain's backside with a part of the brunt of his own zanpakuto. "TAKE THIS!!"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:08 am

*shoots back again. Points his finger at him *shunpos behind Cantin**
    Byakurai

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:43 am

Turns around and blocks the lightning jolt with his shield

Always from behind Dark, you should learn from that..being predictable isn't good

Shunpoes to his rear-left and tries to slash Dark on his midsection, from behind
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

Post by Dio Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:28 pm

*Dio lashes out with his foot catching the arm coming his way knocking it aside, sustaining a cut in the process*

O.O i prefer my Butt in the perfectly shaped two pieces please, so no cutting meat off of this rump!

*Dio sends an elbow from his left Aries' way and follows with a kick to the stomach with his right foot*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:00 pm

-enters with a bucket of popcorn and watch them all battle it out-

if anyone needs a medic just call my name and i'll give you a hand XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 pm