Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Ultra Spankin' New VC of the 11th

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192506

Ultra Spankin' New VC of the 11th Empty Ultra Spankin' New VC of the 11th

Post by JennyReika Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Ultra Spankin New Vice Captain of the 11th
    Ultra Spankin' New VC of the 11th Divider35

With the departure of Haji who was as smart as he is talented and thoughtful, we need to make way for a new Vice Captain.

As hard as it is to find someone of Haji's caliber, I can only hope that this new person can live up to the expectations that Haji had made here.

If I didnt feel that this person could do that, or didnt have the abilities to do as great as Haji, then I would not have picked him.

He is a very intelligent person, whom has an affinity for this Division as much as I do.

A person who believes in the 11th, and is willing to work as hard as myself and Haji did to keep this Division and the rest of the forum active.

He is as hard working as he is respectful. His loyalty can not be compared...

Please welcome the new Vice Captain of the 11th Division:

War_Makes_Me_Happy
    aka CP aka Chris
    Ultra Spankin' New VC of the 11th Divider_blood

Make him feel at home, and congratulate him on his new position here in the 11th.

*~*Jenny Reika Kenpachi*~*

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:23 pm