Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Bleach 206: The Past Begins; The Truth from 110 Years Ago (Part 1)

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Bleach 206: The Past Begins; The Truth from 110 Years Ago (Part 1) Empty Bleach 206: The Past Begins; The Truth from 110 Years Ago (Part 1)

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:00 pm

The new Episode is obviously out, and for all of those who were waiting; the Turn Back the Pendulum mini arc has started.
    So, for everyone who was waiting, and for those who are just now getting into it, discuss it here!

I'll start by saying this was something I had been waiting on seeing. They added a bit that wasn't in the manga, but it led to a really good story.

I'm really looking forward to these, and I thought the new episode was one of the best in a very long time.
    It's great to see Bleach picking up again.

Haji
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70021

Bleach 206: The Past Begins; The Truth from 110 Years Ago (Part 1) Empty Re: Bleach 206: The Past Begins; The Truth from 110 Years Ago (Part 1)

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 am

I loved the episode, Hiyori is really funny. I love Aizen even when a vice captain he is awesome.

Bleach 206: The Past Begins; The Truth from 110 Years Ago (Part 1) Empty Re: Bleach 206: The Past Begins; The Truth from 110 Years Ago (Part 1)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 am

AIZEN-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

This resumes teh episode XD

I didn't like the Thing they added with Soifon...It looked like we were going to have a filler during TBTP :(

I'm afraid XD, I so hate fillers
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32556

Post by Dark Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:29 am

Finally saw this with motion and color LOL lemons how they turned to vizards is awsome.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 am

I loved this episode. They finally went deeper in there history and I was glad when I got to watch them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:34 pm