Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Aki_624
Funnyguy339
6 posters

Hah... Well ain't that some shit...

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7598

Hah... Well ain't that some shit... Empty Hah... Well ain't that some shit...

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:16 am

The Thunder Tyrant Michael stands there puffing on his cigar as he looks ahead at what seems to be the people of the forum.

"Well? Aren't any of you gonna bring me something to eat? Something to drink? ... Where's that little bitch Izaya? I can smell him... He's around her somewhere..."

Hello. Yes. I'm back. For how long? I don't know. I could be here for a long time or I could even go this evening (I doubt that) where am I currently? In South America. Why am I back here? (In the forum) I don't know. I remembered you guys and had an urge to just fight again.

Yes. I'm looking to get my Admin spot back so if you guys could be oh so kind and give me back my power that would be greaaaaat! For all those who don't know me... Do your research.

For all those who know me... Hello? ... Is it me you're looking for?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9382

Hah... Well ain't that some shit... Empty Re: Hah... Well ain't that some shit...

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 am

The golden eyes demon dropped down from the sky bringing the rain with them. Extinguishing the flame of the nasty cigar. They approached the thunder child took he's arm and threw him 10000000000 miles down to the 8th layer of hell where satan awaited he's arrival for Aki sold his soul away while he was gone.

"Starve."

Hey welcome back! Idk... I think its too late to continue the Lich king thing man, I'll respond just for rp sake if your bored. Also idk if you deserve your power back cause man you ain't here.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Hah... Well ain't that some shit... Empty Re: Hah... Well ain't that some shit...

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:49 am

Aki? A demon? ... Can't say I'm surprised, the whole concept of Demon suits your character well.

I plan on being here for a good while, I've gathered a few good ideas from my time away so I'm back to full fill them and to start writing again.

And the Lich king thing we will keep it as a... Flash back Mini event but only for your character... Or anyone else who is interested. Therefore it wouldn't interfere with your current plot and it's something different for people who have constantly been in the plot, to do.

Up to you guys, I missed this place and I'm back. You guys wanna make me admin, that'd be sweet. You guys wanna keep me as a member, well ... That's unfortunate since a lot of my notes are hidden for admin only and it grants me access to other places that members can't access allowing me to give more creative and different story's.

Up to you guys, I get there's lack of members but eh, if I can write and get along with the people here then everything should be all good
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10912

Post by Zatoichi Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Welcome back man...hope all is well for you both health wise and work wise.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4540

Post by Izaya Mishima Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:22 am

Mikey-senpai?! D: *Cries to you and tackles you down*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Thank you Sounds... All is well, I'm better now

And Izaya... I'll allow you this one time!
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4540

Post by Izaya Mishima Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 am

Just once? But you have an eternity of my over exaggerated greetings to catch up on. This was the first of many................
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:11 am

Boy... You guys sure know how to make a brother feel at home! So someone update me, you gonna give me my powers back or what? I'm already tired of the non power life! Now then... Izaya, start a thread, you and I - open thread, doesent necessarily have to be a battle but it would be enjoyable :)
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10912

Post by Zatoichi Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:58 am

In all honesty man, It's got to be up to Suki and Aki wishing to agree as well. When they jump on ask them as well. As last time when you left you went poof for a very long hiatus of a time. Nothing personal man just needs to be a 3 way voted decision.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Yeah that's fine, why did I go hiatus? I had a lot of shit goin on in my life, I know I should've told you guys, but when stuff happens, sometimes you can't really drop a message. I'm better now, just at the time so many things where HAPPENIN at once and I couldn't take it.

But sure, I'll wait for the girls to come online. Plus, it'd be nice to see Suki again, I miss the girl :)
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5084

Post by Suki Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:44 am

*sneeze*

Someone must have mentioned me
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello, it's been a while :)
    Alastair Knightfield
    Alastair Knightfield
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 3800

Post by Alastair Knightfield Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:54 am

MEEEEEEP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:06 pm