Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

...A Door from Nowhere...

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395229

...A Door from Nowhere...  Empty ...A Door from Nowhere...

Post by Ciel Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:24 pm

In Hueco Mundo, there is such a door that stands in the middle of nowhere. This door occasionally changes places, sometimes in the middle of the dessert, sometimes, randomly appearing inside kingdoms, and it's origin could not be identified.

This door now stands idle at the ruins of Las Noches seemingly waiting for the right time to move again.

But today was different, because for the first time ever, this door opened, and someone came out.

A pale looking boy with scars all over his body stepped out from this door. His eyes were blood red and his presence made near by hollows flee in sheer horror. He looked confused and scared, and hungry, but he was beginning to regain his senses, he looked up at the sky where the lone moon shone bright over his pale skin. "Hueco Mundo eh?" he said to himself. "But something's different." he thought.

Something was indeed different, but he couldn't put a finger on it. He thought it would be best to do some investigating but he had no clue where to start. For the first time in his whole existence, the being that is Ciel had no idea what do do, and no idea who to talk to..

This world it seems... felt so empty....
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5026

...A Door from Nowhere...  Empty Re: ...A Door from Nowhere...

Post by ?????? Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:34 pm

As I watched the door for centuries I wondered when would be the time for this brilliant boy to finally escape it.

It was a gamble I took, but it might be worth it, after all, he is her son.

He looked dangerous, this must be the first time in his whole life that he ever felt this.... disconnected with everything, after all, in this world, this boy...

"Brilliant Warrior! I send my greetings!" I yelled at the boy. "Don't worry, I'm a friend." but I'm also a liar.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:38 pm

There was a cloaked figure hiding behind a rock of what used to be a statue's head. He was calling Ciel some pretty stupid name like "Brilliant Warrior.' At any normal day, Ciel would've faced this strange encounter with a slight humour, but this wasn't normal, nor was it a day he longed for. Ciel ignored the annoying stalker and started walking towards the kingdom of Windsore, if it still exist that is.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:43 pm

"That's not where Windsore is, oh prince of Hell." i waved at him to come back. "And are you really planning to visit her wearing nothing? You bad boy you." I did not stop my laughter at all, he is butt naked and he will go see that girl.

But is it really wise to annoy him this much? Oh Prince of hell, come take your throne.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:56 am

Ciel was not in a good mood today, and this mysterious stranger was beginning to tick him off. For a hundred times now he had imagined a death for this creature, yet he kept his temper in order to appear cool and composed, he was a demon indeed, and a prince of hell at that, but he's not fighting for the throne, nor was he interested in anything about hell or its ruler or whatever's happening to it now. But then the strangest sensation struck him. It was odd at first, on how he hadn't noticed before, but Hell was...

He closed his eyes in deep thought, something was indeed off.

"Tell me stranger... Where am I exactly?"
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 am

He began to ask the right question, but then i wondered, was it right to just tell him, or perhaps he has already figured it out, after all, he was....

"This place is Las Noches" I laughed slightly as i moved away from the statue head to move closer to him, I felt it was necessary to get closer to him now that he had payed closer attention to me. "Oh, prince Oh hell, what do we do, this place is doomed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 pm