Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Loli Gaga
ShinishiNamba
Preach
Erida
8 posters

Hello ~_~

Erida
    Erida
    Human

BD-cash : 3459

Hello ~_~ Empty Hello ~_~

Post by Erida Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello everyone, this is Erida. Feel free to call me Sage, if there is someone who knows me already.

I am a veteran member of Bleach Story, been there for over a year, and since your admins placed an affiliate request on our boards, I decided to take a look. I actually found this site a long time ago, when I was considering joining either this or Platinum Hearts, needing a change of atmosphere, but in the end, I headed back to BS as this site was falling inactive. Since it has risen again, I finally wanted to try it out. That's how I got here.

I am hoping to get along with everyone, and I am seeking for a good roleplaying experience with a fine amount of plotting and fun. I can't even remember when I first started roleplaying Bleach, and I occasionally roleplay in TV show based sites. When the series first hit my country, I started reading it, so two to four years ago, I have no idea. I've fully read the manga for three times, and watched the anime once, and yes, I read the final arc of Bleach. Absolutely waiting what Kubo decides to do after Bleach ends, since his drawing skills have developed so much from the start of series. I am intermediate roleplayer, averagely posting between four to twelve paragraphs, and definitely a quality over quantity roleplayer, but through some real life stuff, I usually have low and high muse times.

Ah, I am from Finland, but that doesn't really restrict my english, especially my writing. I apologize if I am rude, because I am not exactly as old as most of you would be, and I wont do it on purpose. I am naturally overly creative, and to some sites, it has been shown to be a problem, since I constantly try to make moderators listen me. I am starry-eyed, fanatically determined and outspoken most of the time, so I will most likely get at least one enemy/rival here too.

Lol, I have told about my bad traits, but I also have some good ones. You'll find them out by getting to know me ^_^
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

BD-cash : 3554

Hello ~_~ Empty Re: Hello ~_~

Post by Preach Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Welcome.

Hello ~_~ Joker-clap
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7018

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Welcome to the site
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80544

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Welcome to the site Erida ^_^

I like long intro's really. Hope you like it here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or poke me, whatever. Cya!
    Alastair Knightfield
    Alastair Knightfield
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 3778

Post by Alastair Knightfield Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Alastair would rub forward at a incredible speed leaping into the air like a mad smiling and drooling uncontrollably attempting to pouch on Erida, "WELCOME TO BLEACH DYNASTY. THIS HOW I GREET PEOPLE."
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

BD-cash : 4331

Post by Ishpaleum Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Welcome, good to have you here :D
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10890

Post by Zatoichi Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:46 am

Welcome to BD erida. Have a enjoyable time here. Hope you can jump in an join in on the started up Arc we have going on as we speak
    Oda Ryōta
    Soul

BD-cash : 3536

Post by Oda Ryōta Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

nice to meet you erida hope you have a wonderful experince.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 pm