Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Baka Yukimura
Nobody
6 posters

Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives

Nobody
    Nobody
    Soul

BD-cash : 6402

Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives Empty Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives

Post by Nobody Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 pm

"Seemingly out of harms way from the battle raging all around it, the small grove of olive trees sit at the mountain's base.

Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives 219yvsm

With only a single dirt path leading in, this naturally serene setting was destined to see history take place, and be ravaged by it.

It is here that the Journey of two key bearers merge, like all things, just before the end...
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42244

Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 pm

*Shinji appears at the entrance to the grove, with his left hand resting on his sword he walks on*

*sigh* Damnit, without my powers I'm gonna have to actually work and use skill if I run into these troops......
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47165

Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives Empty Re: Into Purgatory: Shinji and Kyouga; The Grove of Olives

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 pm

*making his way out of the thick of the grove, Haji and Hinamori come across the stranger from before*

"Ahh... The Time Traveler! Good to see you again.
    Seems you've wandered into our temporary front line camp.
    We decided to use this grove as cover against any enemy spies that might be lurking about.
    Even if they see us, there is no way they could spot all of us.

If you've come to help us out, it sure would be appreciated."

*He slapped shinji on the back, rather harder than he meant to.
    Much was different about this man, but the most striking part was his eyes;
    Unlike the more serious Haji of later years, this youthful man's eyes seemed to hold both a cunning mischief, and a laughing sense of humor.*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 pm

*Shinji stops dead in his tracks when the two appear*

Lord Haji, Lady Hinamori?

*He listens to them and starts following them. He stumbles forward a little when Haji slaps his back*

What the hell? Lord Haji was never this upbeat, Lady Hinamori's death really did a number on him...
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm

*leading Shinji into the encampment, the number of men hidden in the trees were surprising.
    There were at least 800 armed soldiers ready to launch at a moments notice*

"As you can see we've got more men than we should need to storm the reserve camp, but we are all welcoming more help.
    You never can be too careful."

*taking a seat on his stool outside of his tent, Haji motioned for shinji to take a seat beside him*

"So tell me, Shinji was it, what province did you come from?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm

*Shinji walked forward, looking at all the men*

Holy crap.....

*He then sits down next to him*

Well I'm originally from the 69th district of Rukongai. We first met after the 3rd time I failed the soul academy. It was then that you put me in your army and through the years I advanced in rank to where I am now.

Spoiler:
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 pm

*listening to Shinji's story, haji actually started to believe there may be some truth to it*

"I see.. Well That does sound a bit like something I'd do. I'm not sure what this academy is you speak off, but it sounds a lot like a school; which means I had nothing to do with it..."

*he made a joking face of disgust for moment*

"So it doesn't surprise me if I had an army I'd look for people as bad at school as me..."

*he let out a roaring laughter, letting it die off*

"But what do I know... I imagine Hina there probably went to that academy as as well. Knowing her she loved it."

*his face took on a slightly sad tone for a moment as he spoke*

"You know; I had hoped this kind life would have never been a part of her's.
    Don't get me wrong, she's as dangerous as anybody we have out here; it's just that, i don't know, I had hoped she wouldn't follow after me. I had hoped she would do better than just a soldiers life, general or otherwise.

You know funny thing is, I have a son also. His name is Daemon. I've only met him once. He was just born before we left for war. He's back with his mother, my wife, Chiruka Minamoto-Yukimura...

Ha... It's silly I know, but I started thinking after he was born, that it would be him that took after me... Guess we'll just have to wait and see.."

Spoiler:
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 6350

Post by Legion Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 pm

::On the road to the Grove, 2 Miles away::

*leading his men forward, Legion knew that he was just about where he wanted to be to launch his plan.

Calling for him men to halt, he turned to them and shouted out orders to his captains, which were in turn delivered to the men by each*

"We're going to take a bold action to see if we can break this stalemate.
    I'm going to divide the army into 2 groups and launch a pincer attack."

*dictating to his captains, were each needed to go, he divided the force into two groups*

"Ok, those of you with me, we are going to break off left here and scale the mountain range till we reach the front lines, and from there we will hit the shinigami line as hard as we can.

The rest of you (Kyouga, you are in this group) will make there way along this road, keeping a low profile. When the signal is sent, you will hit the shinigami's on there flank.

This should give us at the front, the opening we need to break through, while their forces are in disarray."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11571

Post by Kyouga Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Kyouga followed the lead of his team captains, but he surprised to sense so many Shinigami. However, he did sense the faint prenscence of Shinji and someone even stronger... That didn't matter now, he and Shinji just needed to survive this war; yet, what effect would this have on time itself? Should he have told the king who his sister was? At any rate, he needed to try to remember the details of the war that he was about to be a part of.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:36 am

*Shinji for once in this trip was starting to relax, but then, like a piercing pain, he sensed a huge amount of reiatsu coming from down the road. A moment later it split in two. He looked over at Haji*

Lord Haji...... They're here...
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:38 pm

*without so much as even raising his eyes, haji said*

"I know... I sensed them a bit back; I was asking you about where you were from as a distraction; not to you, but for me, giving me a minute to decide what to do.

This changes things; We're going to have to do something I had hoped we would not have to do..."

*calling for Hinamori, she appeared at Haji's side, like a ghost...*

"Hina gather your men and fan out to the left; Tadakatsu; Take your men and fan right.
    Use the trees for cover; seal your pressure as long as you can.
    I'll take the rest up the middle; it's going to be tricky but if we can swing the flanks of this formation just right, and with a little luck, we can surround them, giving only the ones on the front lines room to fight. This should even the odds a bit..."

*without a word, the man who had been standing there the whole time, simply blending into the trees took off to the right, while Hina vanished as quickly as she came leading her men left.

As their pressures disappeared, haji rallied the rest of the men and formed a v in his formation, hidden into the trees*

"Well Shinji; I guess this may not have been what you planned for your day, but either way it goes, this is going to be one helluva ride if we make it out alive!"

*with a wicked smile on his face, haji tapped the side of his nose with his right fore finger and gave shinji a wink, letting him know that this little devil of the yukimura had one more card up his sleeve he handn't played*

"This is going to get loud fast kid, so stay with me, as you don't know our signals; when I say pull back, you better be ready to move..."

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am

*Shinji looks down at his sword, knowing it's just that, a sword, not a zanpakutou. He also clenches his fist at the thought that he is unable to use kidou or his Vizard powers*

F*** it! I got along fine before I had those powers, I'll just have to actually get down and dirty this time...

*He gets up and falls in line right beside Haji*

Ready when you are sir..
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Haji

*giving the signal to his men on both sides, The yukimura lines began to fan out in a large V shape, with Haji at the center point, moving along the road.

Only he and his men in the middle gave of spirit pressure; the flanks had moved into silent mode, hiding theirs in order to make their numbers seem less.*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Javier

*as he moved his army in a quick march along the road, Javier began to notice a strong presence of spirit pressure in front of them.

Pausing for a moment to observe, he noticed that it was confined to a small space; most likely a rear guard unit.

Sensing his advantage, he pressed his men to pick up the pace and move forward along the road, to attempt to catch the unit by surprise*

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11571

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Kyouga had a feeling that there were more Shinigami than what he was sensing. However, he had to see all of this through how it was all suposed to happen. At any rate, Kyouga just hoped that this wouldn't get too violent.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6463

Post by Persephone Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 pm

*With a flash of light, Kyouga and Shinji found themselves standing face to face in a grove of Olive trees.

No one else was around for miles.

Alone they stood, except for one other; a familiar friend; and next to him a door.

addressing the two, he spoke*

"And with a single word, the bloodiest part of the universes history truly began.
    One action, a command forward, lead to loss, no one could imagine.
    For when the one closest to him fell; the shinigami would not let it end here; no; he blamed those who had sent the army in; and in his rage, his power bursting; his anger spread to the land of white sands, and there, tore down the last hope of a world of peace between the land of white, and the land of souls..

Alone, he torn down an empire..."

*looking carefully at them he continued*

"So as you can see One who is quick to war, can also be one who is quick to be consumed by it...

My friends, you have seen enough, and with it, the doors of heaven are opened to you."

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4911-the-ruin-of-heaven

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm