Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Aki_624
Minamoto Hikari
??????
7 posters

3rd Division Area : The Letter

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80545

3rd Division Area : The Letter - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:54 am

"Hai, Taichou!" Envi turned to the closet where the hell buterflies were kept but was surprised to see someone already inside. "Taichou, they're inside already." with her back leaning close to her captains, she held onto her zanpakuto ready to take a swing, but it was a person too, though something was weird about them. "What's going on?" Envi asked the person who infultrated the captains quarters. "What your doing is against the law" She warned.

The soul looked weird, it was as if it's skin was falling apart, with cracks all over its body. "Ta..Taic...hou" It said walking in a slowly animated body. "That stinks" Envi covered her nose slightly, great stench came from this person, what the heck are they? "Taichou... are they... zombies?" she asked.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9361

3rd Division Area : The Letter - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 am

Aki laughed a bit "there is no such thing as the "law" Envi. Just violations, right now they are violating our territory. But zombies huh? I believe we are zombies too right? The living dead... Right? I guess they are just game pieces of a higher controller." she said. She opened her eyes and looked up. "Shakkaho!" she blasted one up to the ceiling and made a hole. "we're going up!" she said grabbing envi's collar and jumping up while putting her goggles to her face.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 am

"Ehh?" surprised the captain blasted a hole on the roof and pulled her, from just that they're already soaked by the rain, she followed, and skipped. Luckly she was able to get two hell butterflies before going out. "Taichou, i got two hell butterflies, where should i send it again?" She was only focusing on the captain not noticing that the entire area was already surrounded by... what appeared to be soul-zombies, or whatever they were.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 am

Aki looked around and frowned, "Send them a emergency message that the third is bein attack by mysterious creatures that remble people very much!" she sounded a bit more serious now. How did they get here? Why are they here? What are they?" amount a bit again, "Lets play a game! Envi watch back and go and get out of here!" aki threw Envi into the air while jumping toward the ground alone. Once she reached the ground she started slicing "here! Get me you zombies!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am

"Taichou?" being thrown in the air, she felt weakened by her captains spiritual pressure, it appears she's more serious now, she had to follow orders. "Hai" was all she could say and follow her captains orders. The zombie like creatures started climbing the roofs and she kicked them to fall. and stepped on one, using it as leverage, to jump high, still programing the hell butterfly to rely the message easily. As it was done, she lets it fly free, but it seems, the Zombie like creatures reacted to it, and followed it.

"Shit." Envi irked, following the hordes. "Captain, i'll be sending that message, please take care."

It seems like who ever was controlling this corpses didnt want them to contact anyone.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:58 am

Aki smiled and waved goodbye than faced her enemies, "Well than time to get serious... Trenscend, Drocell..." a huge gust of wind spun and soon her sword was a giant battle axe. Much larger than her. She spun it and cut up a handful of the monsters. He air was cold and some of the zombies froze. She didn't stop killing the zombies until help arrived
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:14 am

Some one was the mind of this all, but who? Running after the zombies who chased her hell butterfly, she pressed the trigger, and dug her feet on the roof, taking a swing which caused an arch of strong visible wind pressure headed towards them, theres a high possibility of ti hitting the hell butterfly as well, but they could withstand her most basic attacks.

--

The zombies easily got destroyed by the attacks, but there number only grew, it seems, they fear no attack, they just want to get the captain. Who was controlling them, and why were they targeting the 3rd division captain?

(I cant use shikai yet right?)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 am

[You can use shikai.]

Aki jumped high into the air and swung her axe in the air, "yari!" As she swung ice spears appeared and raced toward the enemy. It hit the ground with great impact. It made the ground freeze and the enemies also. The spears also stabbed and kiled a vast number of them. But not enough. "Hope there just after me... I wonder if the other divisioners are attacked too." Her eyes widened. She released a soul butterfly, "Go to envi, tell her to make a warning to all of the third division to evacuate out of here." She said as the butterfly flew away. She dropped back to the ground and started cutting them up again.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 am

Envi was astonished by the zombies reflexes, they were able to dodge her attacks for some reason, it appears, the ones who were chaisng the hell butterflies were no regular souls. "Shi... shinigami" she almost fell into a sitting possition, realizing, this were her division mates. "No, not you too." sorrowful, she felt like she's lost her will to fight them, how can she kill her own division members, rather, are they like this for a reason, or is there no way to turn them back. she didnt realize it yet, but maybe, killing them would be a bad move, but so much thought was going though her mind that she couldnt think properly until a soul Butterfly went by her, it was her captains message butterfly, it relayed a message, and she was not just gonna sit here and sulk. "Sorry." she told her division mates and vanished before them re-appearing inbetween the two, she did two quick sword slashes, hitting them with the hilt of her zanpakuto. "Sleep for now." the hell butterfly was finally able to fly free, and she sent another one to the 3rd division members.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:01 am

Aki hit another one with her blade, “They never end do they?” Aki smiled and ran and did a flip over a dew of them and sliced another 10 people. Suddenly Aki saw something. They looked too familiar. She almost wanted to stop and kill herself. But in a crazy matter she bursted out laughing. “Hahahahahahahaha! I see! It’s just another game right?!” She ksliced another one in half. “ Don’’t think I’ll go easy on you cause you’re my mates! We gotta play fair and square!” She said as she killed more and more by the minute. Blood got on her face and clothes. Her shinigami haori was stained in red.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 am

A distant clapping came from over the quarters wall. "Bravo Bravo." a familair voice spoke, in dark clothing, she was a shinigami, one of them, but she had a mask over her face making her appearance hidden. "As expected from 3rd divisions most respected, Mifune Akira." She jumped from the wall and landed on the ground, seemingly forcing the zombie people to make way for her as she walked towards the captain, putting the battle to a short halt. "You put on that face, whenever your in situations like this, it's just like you, so quit pretending to be cute"

Stepping on a pitch fork, it flew high enough for her to catch it with her hand and threw it towards the captain, seemingly enveloping it with reiatsu. "This is your true nature, isnt it?"

--

{Envi 4 posts away from Aki}

Envi was far from the captain, and cold chill went down her spine for some reason, was it just her, or was something happening to the captain? She decided to go back to where the captain was.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:32 am

Aki stopped with a blood stained evil smile. She looked behind her to see who it was. She spoke every word in truth. She chucked a bit. "Arah...who are you?" She said turning around with her blade pointed to the ground. "Pretending? I'm cute, but to the other oblivious shinigami. This is fun so should I be having fun? This is my nature... who are you masked reaper?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 am

{Envi 3 posts away}

{Wifey, i threw a pitchfork towards you, lets just pretend you dodged it.}

"Arah, you dont know me" the masked reaper shrugged, was this person the phantom, a female, or another pawn in this game. "You should've burned me when you can" removing her mask, she shows her self, the suicidal member of 3rd division, Nakamura Aoi. "This is your own doing, these puppets are mine now."

She's not dead after all, but how, wasn't she sent to the Gotei 13 head quarters? She wore a wide grin of victory. "The rule is simple, my word is law, if you fall out of step, your life is lost" she repeated the line from the letter.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 am

Aki stared at the pitchfork thrown at her and now that it was behind her she smiled back at her, "So good to see you alive Aoi-chan. Are you a zombie-san too? I mean I swore...your heart stopped... When did you rise from the dead? I sen toyu to Hq~" Aki started walking toward her when, "Arah... are you mister phamtom? Are you here to invite me to your game?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 am

Aoi knew the captain wouldnt take her seriously, so she wore the mask back and explained yet again. "I knew you liked games, so i especially prepared this one for you.

Solve this riddle, i'll give you a clue, someones running, running for you, but to run for her life, she must now do."

Aio snapped her fingers seemingly activating something, but the initial effects are still unfelt where they were.

--
    {envi two posts away}
    Envi ran through the roofs, quick with broken shunpo, her leg was hurting for some reason, she doesn't know why, but it felt like something was holding her back, so she slid to a stop, taking a breath, breathing, she checked her legs, noticing cracks starting to appear. "What in the world..." she asked, concerned that she might be affected by whatever's causing this souls to go berserk. "I cant stop here." she thought, wiping the sweat from her cheek, she couldnt rest a bit when suddenly, a large cero blast fired towards her, now there were hords of hollows, floating, aiming to kill her. "Where... where did they come from?" she asked.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 am

aki put her index finger to her chin and thought. "Hmmmmmm, is it one of my silly divisioners coming to help me?" She said smiling. Aki appreaed behind aoi with the blade near her. "If I'm get my answer undo what you just did with your magic fingers there miss."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 am

Aoi simply moved her neck closer to her captains blade, forcing it to cut her lightly, it bled. "Neh, Taichou, what makes you think the dead feels any pain." She moved even closer to the blade, her neck still had visible wounds on it, the wounds she got from hanging her self. "Rather, what makes you think you still have power over the dead who have died." expecting her captain to be stunned from what she just did, in a swift motion, she ducked, and spun around for a kick aimed towards Aki's gut. "If you think im still your obedient recruit, think again."

---

{Envi 2 post away and stalled}

The hollows were after her, she couldn't shrug them off no matter how hard she tries to distract them with her zanpakuto, she escaped them twice with empty shot, but she only has 2 bullets left, after that, she would have to fight them. But she was feeling rather odd, breathing heavily, she coughed black blood. "What... what's going on here?" she asked, she was beginning to think that's becoming one of the things following her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 am

AKi jumped up and did a backflip to about 3 feet away. "Well since I am a shinigami that means I am technically dead. You are dead to begin with so that means I can overpower you. And of course we feel pain, just like we can be tickled or pinched. I don't think your the same recruit I took in. I can tell you that." Aki said smiling. "I am interested in what you plan to do though. It seems like a very fun game. ButI don't think Hazou-san would like that very much of he's little third captain" With that Aki appeared behind her and took a swing at her back and than a slice at her thighs.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:39 am

She was keeping clos watch of the captian as they exchanged words. "You'd be foolish to think i'd care otherwise." Unsheating her zanpakuto she stopped the first swing aimed at her back and skipped to avoid the next one, landing a few feet away from the captain, she grined. "Bakudo no San-juu, Shitotsu Sansen!" Aoi activated bakudo, aiming to pin her captain on the near by three, she knew the captain could easily evade one or two of the light beams, but its worth the shot.

--

The hollows were distracted by her final empty shot, but she couldnt escape the hordes of soul zombies coming after her. They found the alley where she she hid to rest, the more she ran from them, the more she felt change in her, she coughed even more black blood than earlier. One found her first, the cracks on its body, causing its skin to fall of, something came out from the crack, something which looked like a tentacle of something. The cracks continues to grow, causing many other parts of the skin fall out, till the body splits into several pieces, within it, a hollow is born. "What the." envy stepped back, confused with what just happened "There are hollows inside those souls... hows that possible." she thought, turning to see more coming towards her, she pulled the trigger from her zanpakuto shooting it out one killing the hollow infornt of her with one clean slice, damaging the other behind it with its feedback effect.

She needed a way to inform her captain of what she realized, but how, she thought, running, she finds a different place to hide to. The rain was still pouring hard, she found her self in the streets, where suddenly, soft phantom tunes started playing.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

Aki slowely walked toward her and cut the beams but was slightly pushed back. "Ne ne, who do ya work for? And what are those cretures? And mostly what are you now?" She asked smiling her usual smile at her while walking toward her. She lifted her hand to touch the rain. "Why would you come back here? Are you mad at me? Come on we're not goin to get any where unless you talk" she said while appearing in front of her with the blade on her head. "So waddaya say? A-o-I-chan~? Surely this has something to do with the situation around the gotei right?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:06 am

"The rule is simple, my word is law, if you fall out of step, your life is lost." she said again, anger visible on her face, but there's a struggle happening within her body, small cracks started appearing on her face, small cracks witch bled out black blood. That's all she had to say to the captain, it explained everything, but it seems the captain still hasnt figured it out. Aoi's body was so confused that it shivers, losing control over its arm. Her arm faught her, forcing it to stab her, but fails as she stopped it with her free hand, she screams from the pain as black blood dripped from the wound, she dropped the zanpakuto and fell on the ground screaming, kicking and screaming, it was a pain to see, but the zombie like souls wasnt gonna let the captain go near her as they rallied in front of Aoi to defend her.

--

One second she was running from a horde, the next, she found her self in an empty street, with soft phantom tunes playing, coming from an empty house, the lone house which illuminated light on the dark streets. The light from the post flickered, the rain was falling down, and it felt like her only choice was to go to the house, but it didnt fell right at all, she stood her ground alert, wondering what happened. Or rather, where she was. She rememberd having another hell butterfly with her, the one she saved from the captains quarters. She took it out and saw it as the last resort to contact her captain, however, when she sent it off, it instantly got destroyed by a zap of lightning whcih startled her.

Envi crouched from coughing blood again, She turned to look over her leg again and noticed the cracks were spreading, like veins they climes her leg fast. "What's... going to happen to me.." she wondered, coughing again.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 am

Aki watched her than backed away with wide eyes, "what the heck?" she started lightly smiling and than laughing Once more, "you word is law yet if your just gonna die like this i can't really hear you but your screaming aOi! Your lackys are so protective of you. Send me these words that I shall follow to win this ridiculous game you castes upon me!" Aki smiled, "oi who did you effect with your snappin?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 am

Aoi continued screaming, louder, more painful every time she did. The animated corpses reacted violently to the screams, there was something they didn't want the captain to know for some reason, and they only responded to that very order. They moved quicker this time, really aiming to do damage with there random variety of weapons. (shovel, axe, pitchforks, broken bottles, pans etc etc) In on go, they headed for the the 3rd division captain.

--

She made up her mind to go into the house, her body moving out of her own accord, she wanted to go to the captain, and it felt like going inside that house where the phantom tune plays is the way out. It didnt occur to her tho, that her cpatin's soul butterfly attached it's self on her back, though its spiritual pressure is diminishing from there distance, it could still be enough to find out what's going on with Envi, or listen into to any conversation she could have.

Envi opened the door, and fell kneeling, she closed the door behind her and sat on the couch, inside the room was 3 florescent lights, the tune was coming from the second floor, but she it didn't feel right to walk right up, she sat waiting. Slow foot steps came from the stairs, a mechanical voice spoke to Envi. "The rules are simple, my word is law, if you fall out of step, your life is lost." It said, walking close to Envi who couldnt even look up from whatever got her. "Game over." The voice said before the the soul butterfly completely diminished.

It was as if the message was dedicated for the 3rd division Captain her self, it was like he anticipated for something like this to happen, or so, was it all planned ahead of time?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Aki slashed the vast amount of zombies at a face rate there were too many of them so she jumped and shunpoed to a nearby building. She startEd jumping from roof to roof toward tue exit of tue city. "my word is law... Fall out of step and you your life is lost. Heh than hring on tue game my diseased friend. You call it pretend but I really do love games."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 am

A few hollows chased after the captain, they were so slow, but when cracks chipped off from there bodies, they went faster chasing after her, until they stopped at some point. They were receiving different orders. This time, they were to leave, and so, they abandoned the captain and returned to there posts.

{Situation}

The zombie like creatures stopped chasing after the 3rd division captain, but Envi still hasnt returned to her for some odd reason, what was the real reason behind this attack? Was it to kill the captain, or was it something else? The message from Akira's Soul butterfly should return to her now, but as to where Envi is, that's something even she cant know. Envi... was kidnapped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 pm