Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Aki_624
Minamoto Hikari
??????
7 posters

3rd Division Area : The Letter

??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5047

3rd Division Area : The Letter Empty 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by ?????? Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:51 am

Soft phantom tunes played the drenched area of gray, light flickered the empty street, as footsteps approached closer and louder. With the sound of thunder, the foot steps stops, finally it reached it's destination, standing before a small apartment building towering it. It kicked open the door revealing it's true form. A girl took shape of the footsteps. A young shinigami girl about 5'3 in height, slim with crimson red eyes and dark purple hair. She shut the door and held her breath, hoping nobody saw her enter the building. She steps back from the door, slow and lost. She heard footsteps from the second floor, making her scream a little, she covered her mouth, realizing her mistake. She alerted it, the footsteps ran panicking her.

Again, she opened the door and ran into the empty drenched streets of gray in never ending rain. She has no where to go, no where to hide, he was coming to get her, and she's running out of time. She found her self in an eternal loop, before her the building stood tall, she kicked it open, this time knowing better of the rules. She closed the door and took slow calculated steps back, heard the footsteps from the second floor which no longer scared her. From her pockets, she took a piece of paper and read it.

"Only in darkness can one not see, so only in darkness can i not see as well?"

Darkness
    she thought, the room was well lit with florescent lamps, one in the living room and another in the dinning area, she thought. Could it be a trick It was then that the clock ticked again, she could hear it in her head, it was torturing her. She panicked and turned of the florescent lamp, the light outside flickered, then went of as well, darkness she thought. Fear struck her with the sound of thunder, she ran towards the last florescent lamp and grab held of it like it was the only thing that could save her life.

Thick sweat dropped over her forehead, this time, it was blood, shaking, she no longer knows what to do, was this lamp her key out, or her key to oblivion. Thunder struck once more, frightening her, she closed it, and there was complete darkness. She was still where she was, hows that possible? she thought. What has she done, it seems like there's no way out. she read the piece of paper again. "Only in darkness can one not see, so only in darkness can i not see as well?" she turned it over searching for any other clues. "I can see everything when there is light, but i can see better, when you lost all your sight."

She panicked, this time blood dripped down from her nose, she cant see anything, does this mean she lost to the phantom? The soft phantom tune got stuck repeating the same tune over and over, as it stopped, footsteps arose, slowly, but surely approaching. She had no power to move away, she's lost all her chances. The footsteps came closer and closer, the closer it got, the whistled phantom tune got louder. "I.. I..." she tried speaking her way out of it but she had her chance.

Thunder struck again, unmasking the Phantom's real identity, but she's lost all her chances, its too late. "Game over"

The girl woke up from the dream, her body drenched in thick sticky sweat. "A dream..." she sighed in relief. But as if programmed, she stood up and started writing a letter. She later sent it to the captain and commander, then committed suicide.

Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5123

3rd Division Area : The Letter Empty Re: 3rd Division Area : The Letter

Post by Minamoto Hikari Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 am

The eternal rain was depressing, but the news she heard was even more. "She did what?" she asked as she heard her roommates demise. "She killed her self after sending a letter to the Captain and Commander." said another member. Envi sat, sighing in a depressed manner, she only knew this person for days, and they did get along quite well. Why would such an energetic girl kill her self, and in that manner as well. "Does the captain know?" she asked. "Not yet, we cant find her yet, but i think she's around the area.". Envi sighs. Its so strange how this all didnt make sense, the rain and this incident, how does it connect, there must be something there, something they're not looking into.

"I'll find her"
    Envi walked out of the dormitories starting her search.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9382

Post by Aki_624 Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 am

Aki was painting on a building. She wore her cloack to coverher from the rain with her goggles. She painted in black only, the rain kept washing away the paint but she kept going. She had sent the body to captain and commander but she thought. "A phamtom..." She grieved how the body of her fellow member couldn't just be burnt. Let it rest in peace. Instead it's going through an autopsy. It was pouring. She looked up at the sky, "I wonder... if this place will ever see the sun again."
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:38 am

In a hurry, running pass crowds of people gossiping about the suicide, it could only get worst, her captain was missing, did she know of the incident, or does she not. looking over a cloaked person painting the wall, she yells. "Captain, is that you?" who else would paint something in a rain like this? Her captain more likely. "Captain!" Envi yelled once more.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 am

Aki finished panting and wiped the washing sweat off her face. It was raining a tad bit harder when she heard something. SHe looked over to see her fellow 3rd divisioner. She sighed. "Guess the word got out." She heard her a bit and saw her mouth the words captain and put her paintbrush down. It was a gloomy picture of an eye. Within it was the girl. Looking meclonic. She went towards her member with a big smile. "Envi-chan~ What's wrong? It's raining! Go inside before you catch a cold!"
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 am

Envi rushed towards the shed, waiting for the captain to go down from the ledge. "Taichou, we were wondering if you heard the news about the... My room mate.. she... she killed her self." Uruha was rather upset by the news her self, but she was here to inform, not much of a choice given.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 am

Aki looked at her with no emotion she silented sighed. She jumped and landed in front of her. Aki was shorter than her so she looked up and put on a slight smile. "I heard. And I'm sorry for what happened, you guys didn't get to live together for long." Even a tear fell from her face the rain washed it away and she put on her usual big grin. "Don't worry Envi-chan, everythings going to be all better again. And the sun will shine in the 3rd once more."
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 am

"I do hope so, captain" Uruha sighed, wondering what would happen next for them, what part would they play after this death? Were they considered the enemy just for this, or were they victims, one thing was for sure, it doesn't end here.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 am

Aki stared out at the wall she was painting and clutched her fist. "It's just a game for now." She whispered under her breath. She looked at Envi and gave a light smile while throwing her clock over her. "Your going to catch a cold. The matter will be resolved and your friend will have a peacful after life." Aki said while staring at the sky with her goggles on. SHe had a frown and walked toward the HQ.
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:19 pm

"A game?" Uruha got more confused. But it was for certain, she was gonna protect the captain no matter what. "I'm coming with you taichou." she said feeling much obliged, she did feel weird, maybe she was indeed catching a cold, but if the 3rd division was in danger, she's gonna protect it, no matter what.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 am

Aki stopped in her tracks and looked back at her with a blank look. THose words of sucha a member hasn't reach her ears in years. She smiled and went over and put her hand on her cheek. "Arigato Ebvi-chan. But it's too dangerous. I can't put you in such a risk."
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:05 am

It was already dark outside, people were running around the streets, but sooner or later they will be home. Uruha was watching them from the window, she cant put her self to ease, something was bothering her, so she stayed outside of her captains office, guarding it with her life, she wont let anyone go near, even if its a 3rd division member.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 am

Aki stared out at her window. She felt a bit helpless not knowing of the situation very much. She clutched her fist but grinned. "If the phamtom wants a game he'll just get a checkmate." She walked toward the door and opened it. "Envi-chan, shouldn't you rest for the day? People need at least 8 hours of sleep you know! If you have something bothering you. Talk to me!"
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 am

"Its fine taichou, its just... a bit strange." Envi couldnt quite put a finger on it, but something was definitely wrong. "Don't worry about me, Taichou, I'm used to situations like such during my days at the Minamoto, I'm afraid I cant leave this spot."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 am

"Than..." Aki stood in front of her with a firm fase and pose pointing at her. "I order you to come inside and have some hot tea at least! If you fail to do so there will be big consequences!" Aki said chilidhsly like a game but she kept firm and waited for her to answer.
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 am

Envi smiled at here, as it felt like she had no choice under the circumstances. She slid the door open and sat in a kneeling position, trying to serve the captain. "Would you like some tea, Taichou?" the captain maybe care free, and young, but Uruha knows about nights like this, the silent yet deceitful type. She was gonna stay up all night, and protect the captain from anything.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 am

Aki grabbed her hands and dragged her to the couch. "I make tea!!!" She ran and poured lifted the tea pot to a cup but nothing came out. She put it on a tray with some cake and put it on the table. "Here!" She lifted the empty empty tea cup and sipped, "eww i got a bitter flavor.. how about you?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80566

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 am

Politely, she smiled after taking a sip, "it's just fine to my liking taichou" as a Minamoto, she was a hostess who only knows how to please people, it was a force of habbit to make tea for guests, rather, she was making it for her new master, this time, the 3rd division captain.

--

Suddenly, she heard quick footsteps, someone was with them, a member perhaps? She turned to the door alert, but shortly after, the temperature dropped, so low, that fog began swarming even the inside of the room. "Taichou?" she turned to her captain, she wasnt sure what was going on, so she asked. "Does this happen often?"

OOC: I'll use one account for quick replies :p
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 am

Aki sipped her tea and smiled, "Nope absouluty not. But It's best to keep calm at sistuations like this. Have fun with it." She put her tea cup down and went to Uruha's side. And than had a serious look, "But let's all keep our guard up"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 am

She heard foot steps, slow and uneaven, there were many of them walking out side, she could hear it all, she was calmly watching how things unfold before her, while still keeping an eye out after the captain. It was then that 3 knocks came from the door. "Ta..i...ch..ou" it said in a rather shake, creepy breaking voice. She can see the shadows as lighting struck ground. There were many of them behind the door. "Taichou, what should we do?" Envi asked.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 am

Aki smiled and drew her sword. "I'm not sure. Could be a prank or an attack! We'll find out soon enough." She got into a stance and than had a serious face on. "Get ready Envi. And don't worry, I'll make sure you make it out of here if it get out of hand okay?!" She giving her a light smile.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 am

Another knock came from the door. "Tai..ch..ou" The same shinigami spoke. "Who goes there?" Envi yelled, alert standing in ground, the fog was getting thicker as the rain pours harder. "State your name and Rank" It didn't feel right to do all the talking for the captain, but she needed answers her self. "shi..ShhhHhiii.. ni..gami" it continued, now it said something which sounded like shinigami. Envi turned to Aki, waiting for orders.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:23 am

Aki kept a grin with eyes closed and held her sword lightly. "It seems our friend is looking for a shinigami, ranked as a captain I think. Who's here, please state your name and purpose." She said, "Envi-chan keep your guard up but don't take major actions unless they attack us phisically."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 am

"Ta.. Shii.. ni..ga..mi" it continued, irked by the odd voice, it was no one familiar to envy, but she did stood alert. Squeaking sound could be heard out side, it seems they've reached the wooden flatform, who ever was headed there way, and it seems like there's many of them. Shit envy thought. But she kept calm until the shadow of the person behind the paper door then split into two. "What the!!" Envy backed a bit. "What's going on?" it looked as though that something was coming out from it, something with many legs it seems.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 am

Aki's eyes grew a bit at the scene. She got into a stance, "ew what is it?!!" she said while staring. "Envi stay back and send a butterfly to the head! Tell them a ugly monster with werid legs are attacking us!~" she said while her spritual pressure leaked a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am