Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Characer Development Threads {Read first}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80544

Characer Development Threads {Read first} Empty Characer Development Threads {Read first}

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Thank you for stopping by, this is a forum where you update the ff information.

• Story (Your story progresses, you can think of it as a character journal)
    • Abilities (If you learned new ones, update them here)
    • Death/Disappearance (If your character dies/dissapears from the RP world, we would like you to inform us)

Now i opened this forum for those who constantly ask me to edit there profiles, i know it's just as easy as a few clicks and copy pastes, but i do have other duties to attend to. So if i dont attend to them quickly, it's not because i'm ignoring you, or something of the sort, i just have too many on my hands.

So Here, you can update your character's to your liking, there's no specific rules, Double post is allowed, it's completely up to you if you want people to comment on them or not, i hold no power against that.

We just ask that you add the following in each thread.

1.You're Character's name
    2. A link to your approved profile

We hope you like this innovation.

Regards

Rue

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am