Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Muerte
Baka Yukimura
Victor
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
Aki_624
10 posters

Welcome to the third/ HQ

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9361

Welcome to the third/ HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the third/ HQ

Post by Aki_624 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 am

Aki pondered for a minute than ran into a room and brought out some bags, "Are these yours? I recieve them before I left. It's cause our barraks where you'll be staying is under renevation. You may stay here in the mean time!" Aki ran out to the window and points west. "Just 3 blocks that-a-way!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80545

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:06 am

"AHH, the barracks is located there then, cool." Ruru knew the 3rd division was big, she reviewed the map and all, but it was more confusing being there than seeing it over head. "And yes, those are mine, they actually arrived earlier than i thought."

She smiled at the captain to thank her. "Thanks for letting me stay here captain, i thought for a while there, that i was gonna sleep under the rain."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am

Aki laughed, "Oh I would never let you sleep in the rain! That'd be terrible! I wouldn't want you to catch a terrible cold!" Aki Smiled, "I know the 3rd seems like one giant maze, which it is, but once you skip around here and there and get lost you'll realize how easy it is to find your way around. It's just one giant game board."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 am

Ruru laughs. "I'll have to place marks here and there then, as to not to get lost that is, maybe colored strips of papers wont be bad, but im afraid they will get drenched in rain." Ruru laughs some more. "Has it always been this rainy here?" ruru asked wondering if it's just a weather, or something more phenomenal than usual, which really took her interest.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 am

"Hey go ahead, you can paint, draw do anything you want with the pavments and road and streets here. As long as it's from that imagination of yours." Aki went over and poured herself some more tea and drank it. "Nah, it's rainyhere like 90% of the time. Sunny days are rare."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42223

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 am

*Nachos bows to Ruru*

I remember you from the academy, how has life been treating you?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am

"Yeah, they would totally melt my paper stick ons, but captain, i wouldn't dare vandalize the division, i guess i'll just have to memorize the areas better." she turns to Nacho and smiles to him. "Life has been a hectic since graduation, getting recruited was almost a miracle in disguise, i heard you guys... were hollowfied... was that part of the rumor true? or was it all false?" she asked him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 am

Aki smiled and laughed, "Dont worry about it! I want this division to have as much of the members creativity on it. You'd be doing a favor by drawing on it. Ive done some here and there." aki smiked and sipped her tea quietly as she waited for nachos to answer the question.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:11 pm

"You did?" Ruru laughed over tea, she took another cookie and looked around. "I knew i noticed a few doodles here and there, i thought i imagined them... though..." She sipped tea, and gulped with a soft smile.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:15 am

"Imagination and fun is the key to this division. Or so I dreamed it would be. And we also like food. Or at least I do. I like sweets. Alot of them actually..." Aki said laughing nervously while scratching her head.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42223

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am

Onizuka signature mo Me? Hollowfying? Nooooooo...

Now follow the watch, you're getting sweepy, very sweepy.... you are owned
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 pm

"OOh, fun, i see, i guess those are cool, but my hobbies are far more... strange than those." If nan could hear her speak, or see her do things she thought her not to do, she would get really pissed off, but she has to let go sometime, and now is that time. Ruru smiled over her captain and turned to Nacho, he was not hollofied? she thought, maybe she heard wrong after all. She followed the clock with her eyes, but she was still confused as to what it should do to her if she did.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Aki smiled, when a soul butterfly came in, "Ah really? It seems the housings are done." she walked over to a drawer and threw a key at her. "your room is 7U. Just go to the houses, go up to the 7th floor, cross the buoldin bridge and find 7U whenever your ready" Aki smiled and rolled on the floor.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 pm

"It is?" Ruru was amazed by how quickly a building was made, or maybe it was already made but prepared just for her arrival. Or maybe it's just her room, she was no longer sure with all the thoughts which poured in her head. She was ecstatic, she was finally in gotei 13, and now, she had a place to stay at, but the rain was still pouring, luckily, she already knew the room number. "7U huh? I'll keep that in mind, taichou" She smiled and sipped more tea.

OOC: Sorry for the late response, i was busy doing BD stuff ^_^
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 pm

"No need, the key I gave you has your room number on it. The rain isn't going to light up soon..." Aki again went into the clost and took out a cloak, goggles, and a umbrella. "Your choice, which one do you want? Raincoat or umbrella? Or both...or niether?" Aki smiled, "THe umbrellas good when your just walking around and shopping and do da. Rain coat's good for, well people like me. Running around!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 pm

"Ooh, i want a rain coat too, i think it's pretty handy in a division like ours." Ruru smiled, stood up and walked towards her captain. "Bu'd i'll be taking the umbrella, for now, I've been soaked way too much to stand any more rain." she smiled, and took it. "7th floor, 7th room... hope im lucky enough for the dorms to have some lift." Ruru poked her cheeks with the thought of having to walk flights of stairs before getting anywhere.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 am

Aki laughed nervously... "Aha...yeah about that, we don't have elevators or stuff like that. Just some hardcore, rusty old stairs...I'll help you though!" Aki threw her cloack and goggles on and grabbed a suitcase. And than pointed at the door, "Off we go!" She said ready to leap out.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Ruru followed her captain obidiently, but she was happy non-the-less, this was her dream in the making, and she's in a great division, what more could she ask for?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 am

CLICK!~
    Aki started jumping toward the housing while smiling brightly. Finally a member who was here to stay in the third. It was raining heard but she didn't care she smiled and ran.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128827

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:38 am

Aioshi appeared in the HQ of the 3rd division. He shuttered as he stepped onto the decks, making the rain fall off his body.
    "She needs to hurry up" He said softly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:43 am

aki fell from the sky like an angel with broken wings. She landed her feet on Aioshi's shoulders and jumped from his shoulders into the Hq. "slow poke!" she ran in putting her goggles on the table. She walked and got tea and sweets. She was soaking wet but she just brushed it off like a dog and jumped into the couch covering herself in a blanket. "Better~"
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4999

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 3:01 am

Sora walked into the headquarters and he pulled off his hood from his Cloak. "Heheheh. This place is perfect." He said with a big smile. "Now where's my captain?" He asked as we walked further into the HQ. There were snacks and several other things that could catch his interests later. Right now he needed to meet his captain and get everything all situated.

The newest member seemed a bit, Well a bit cocky for his position. Sora didn't care though he was too busy thinking about other things. He had so much on his mind, but he was really good at covering it up, because he was a really good actor.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 16, 2011 3:07 am

Suddenly a silent tune was vibrating through the halls. "Dango~ Dango~ Dango~ Dango Daikazoku~" The tune rang but no one was seen. Until a little girl with a frailt body passed by. She looked almost like a lost child wandering by but she wasn't. She saw the man and looked at him. "Arah~" She ran forward and looked at him, "You are Sora-san?"
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4999

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 5:41 am

Sora looked down at her and then he gave her a smile. "Yes I am." He said as he watched the young looking girl. 'She's kinda cute.' He thought to himself. He had heard what had went on earlier, but he wasn't shaken too much by it because he was semi used to that kinda tune. It was weird that he was though.

"And you are?" He asked the young girl. He had no idea who she was or why she was there, so he decided to ask. It wasn't the worst thing he could have done right?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 16, 2011 6:33 am

Aki laughed, "Haha I'm Aki Mifune your captain! It's very nice to meet you! Come on, let's go have some tea!" She took his handand dragged him to the main room. "Sit!" She ran and got some tea and cake and set it on the table. She poured two cups of tea. One tea was red and the other was black "Each time is a different flavor so I an't guarantee taste!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:37 pm