Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Muerte
Baka Yukimura
Victor
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
Aki_624
10 posters

Welcome to the third/ HQ

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9361

Welcome to the third/ HQ Empty Welcome to the third/ HQ

Post by Aki_624 Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 am

Welcome to the third division. Where mysterys and games and puzzles are everywhere. Mazes and such little childish things run by here and there. Almost 90% of the time the 3rd is raining. It's mostly dark and at night the lights come on like there is a festival. DUring the day though it's neautral.

Welcome to the third/ HQ 2cgfnkh

In the Center of this division is the HQ. Everyone is welcome, please feel free to enjoy the snacks and drinks. Guests are always welcomed

Welcome to the third/ HQ 2em3dah
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80545

Welcome to the third/ HQ Empty Re: Welcome to the third/ HQ

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Ruru walked into the 3rd Division area for the first time, if she remembered correctly, this was where she was appointed to, a place she's never seen before, a bit gray do to the rain, but she walked the streets, feeling a bit alone, her father was no longer in the gotei 13, and she was only just beginning to realize it.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11550

Post by Kyouga Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm

"Hello, Reira-chan." a familiar calm voice said from right behind Ruka. If she turned around, she would see that it would be her calm elder brother that was an high-ranking Arrancar. Needless to say, Kyouga was taking a great risk just by being here, but he really wanted to see his sister.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Alarmed, Ruru skipped a few steps forward, almost falling to her knees, sensing strange, yet familiar prescience, the name he spoke of gave her shivers, who was this person, she turned, alarmed.

"Who goes there?" She turned left to right, but found no hollow's, but there was a man standing there, could she be missing something?

"Sorry, i thought you were... well, who cares, sorry.." She was silent for a moment, a bit embarrassed about her earlier actions, the rain was pouring, and do to her actions, she's dropped her umbrella. "You must be mistaking me for someone else, Im Ruka, Minamoto Chiruka, who might you be dear sire? What's your business here?"

OOC:
    Ruru has no recollection of her human life, so she wont remember you, i really need to fix my history soon. ALSO, do to reset, Shinigami's are still arent aware of arancars... don't tell her anything ^_^
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 pm

"Forgive me Ruka, you look like someone I knew a long time ago. I am... Agares, and I don't have much business here..." Kyouga said with a gentlemanly bow to Ruka, using his nickname in place of his real name. "Would you accept these flowers, Minamoto-San?" Kyouga asked Ruka as he handed her the roses that he was hiding behind his back, and smiled weakly due to him being often too calm and unemotional.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 am

Ruka accepted the thorn filled flower from the stranger despite the danger it could present, immediately, she felt a sting on her fingers, but hid the pain with a smile. "Thank you, dear sire, Agares."
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5043

Post by Victor Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:10 am

The third division wasn't exactly the place a certain VC should be at but the reasons for him being here was simple, he wished to familiarize himself with the members of the other squads. This would also allow him to know when one of them was acting strange, due to how even a trusted ally can be an enemy in the future. Currently he was walking down the raining streets with a dark blue umbrella he had brought with him, he wasn't in a rush anywhere and he didn't want to be dripping wet when he goes into any barracks.

It was then he saw a fellow Shinigami talking to a person he wasn't quite sure on, he didn't look like a threat due to how he is simply talking to the girl but still. Something nagged at the back of his brain about this person, he then opted to move toward them at a clam pace his Shinigami robe only slightly moving due to the light breeze during this little shower.

When he reached them he said with a smile "Guten Tag meine friendz, forgive me if I am intruding on anything." Victor was worried he was breaking a tender moment when he saw the rose, but soon his mind was picking at him about the male still. Something was just not right about the energy this man was putting out, he couldn't really feel it at all from a distance but now....it just felt weird. The Vice Captain though only kept his guard up and nothing more, he found no reason to start a ruckus.....that and he didn't want to endanger the other Shinigami.

OOC: Will edit if it not right.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Alarmed by the presence of yet another person she steps aside only then noticing the his badge, a vice captain of the 2nd division this person was, she bows her head in respect. "Fuku-taichou, a pleasure to meet you." What was the Vice captain doing here, a very unusual sight, could it be that he was meeting with the captain she has yet met?

The rose stung places in her palm, it no longer threatened to puncture her skin, but it did itch a bit.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm

"I'm sorry Chiruka, but I must take my leave now. Hopefully we will be able to see each other again." Kyouga said calmly as he walked away. When Kyouga started his departure, the petals on the rose started to turn as black as ink.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 pm

The beautiful red rose, turned to deep black, melting it's way, but the wound remains. Ruru simply watched the stranger named Agares walk away into the rain, vanishing to the fog. "Neh, Fuku-taichou, do you sense something strange... in him?" She asked the Vice captain who just arrived, the ink from the rose stung her wound like acid, but not in a bad way. She was not seeing something, and she's trying to find it, but there's no real way of knowing what your heart fears the most.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:01 pm

It was raining and suddenly a mysterious figure in a cloack landed on the ground holding an black umbrella. The figugure took the hood off and fher aviator goggles to reveal the face of a young girl. She wore a backpack filled with something. She looked at the two and smiled, "Hey there! What are you guys doing in the rain? You should go into the HQ it's much warmer there and it has snacks!" She ran over to the girl and gave her the umbrella. "Your going to catch a cold ya know! Fuku-taichou, you should come as well!"

She put her goggles and cloack back on and started walking toward the HQ. After a few feet she turned around, "Well, come on! We haven't got all day!"
    She began to walk again.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:36 am

When the female Shinigami gave such a polite hello Victor smiled happily and said "Ahh zuch a polite rezponze, it iz a pleazure to meet you az vell liebchen." It was then the male left the area in a bit of haste and Victor frowned a slight bit, he wanted to make the man's acquaintance as well but if that is how it is that is how it is.

When he noticed the rose turned to ink though he was a bit confused by that before the girl asked her question and he then said "Vell actually.." Victor was cut off though when he sensed the spiritual pressure of another, he looked over at the cloaked figure and when it showed it was a young girl he relaxed a bit. It was the Captain of Squad three is all and not some strange attacker, Victor didn't know too much about this Captain only her name and face. He didn't study up on a person too much unless he knew he was to fight them, he rather learn about them through personal experience anyway.

He then soon learned how energetic the Captain was and watched her give the umbrella to the other girl before running toward the HQ after inviting him to come as well. He smiled and walked after the Captain beside the other Shinigami and then said "Vell zhe iz certainly an energetic Captain, zo nice to zee that to be honezt. Oh before I forget.......to anzver your queztion...I did indeed feel zomething odd about that man....but let uz talk about thiz after ve get to the HQ? Don't vant to keep your Captain vaiting, Ja?" Victor smiled down at the lower ranked shinigami, he wasn't one to be stuck up about his position and was openly friendly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 am

Ruru smiled over her captain, she always saw her as a nice caring senpai at the academy, someone everyone looked up to because of her calm nature. She took the umbrella and smilled to Victor. "I see, yes, lets talk about this inside." She motioned her self to follow the captain, entering the HQ and placing the umbrella at the stand.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:03 am

Aki put her cloak on a coat hanger and took her goggles off and put them on a stand. She poured some tea and got some snacks and put it on the table. She went to the next room and got two towels and went back. She threw a towel to Victor and Ruka. "Dry up, and enjoy some snacks. Man it's been raining afwal lot lately. Though no suprise there."

AKi sat on the couch and sipped some tea and relaxed, "That warms me up! I'm so glad I finally see some people aroud here. The third has been rather quiet and lonely lately. If I am right, you are Victor, and you must be... Minamoto Chiruka right? Nice to meet you two for the first time. Hope we can get along!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 am

Ruru dried most of the rain with the towel her captain handed, but it couldnt do much, she needs to change, but her lugage hasnt arrived yet.

She warmed her self with some tea shortly after entering. Ruru nods at the captains question. "Yes, Akira-senpai, i mean, Taichou." She wore a warm smile, but the weather was not as warm.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 am

Aki smiled and giggled, "Where did Senpai come from? I think I'm younger than you in age! No worries just call me something simple like Aki-taichou. Most people call me Aki. Do you want anything else to eat?" Aki said smiling.

"Oh by the way, how do you like it here so far? Other than the rain. Our division doesn''t really get that much attention but I hope you enjoy it around."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 am

"it's very home like" Ruru smiled towards her captain "It reminds me of a distant memory, i really like it here, especially the rain." Ruru sipped some tea and placed the cup down, explaing as to how she came to calling the captain senpai. "You were ahead of us in the academy, the famous Aki-senpai" chucling a bit, ruru took a cookie and chomped on it. :im good with cookies, captain."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 am

Aki smiled, "I'm glad you like the rain, I do too." Aki poured some more tea for Ruru. And chuckled, "Oh yeah, I wouldn't say I was famous though. Aroound here I'm just the young captain. But I'm glad you remember me." Aki sat down again and smiled. "So I'm sure your barracks will be built up soon. What do you like to do? I want to get to know you more!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 am

"I'm open to pretty much anything, Taichou, but it probobly should be something done indoors, if you know what i mean." Chuckling, Ruru smiled placing the cooking in between her teeth.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Victor was staying quiet during this convo due to how he was still mulling over the reason why that one man struck him as so odd. He did of course respond to the towel thrown at him and used it to dry the bottom part of his pants and such, but the rest of him was pretty dry for the most part due to having an Umbrella. He felt a bit bad for not being too chatty but figured the women were happy enough with just themselves, he opted to come and visit at a later date and simply bowed his head and said "I am zorry liebchenz but I have zomething to look into nov. The vork of a Vice Captain iz never done, Ja."

He turned to leave the area as he had to find out more about this strange man that had visited, he got his umbrella out once more and headed into the rain.

OOC: Sorry I just figure I'll leave. With our differences in time zone I'm going to keep getting left behind by you two, so I'll leave you girls alone. Have fun okay ^-^
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42223

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:26 pm

*Nachos walks in and sneaks up behind Aki and grabs her in a huge hug*

I was wondering when the cutest capt. in all of seireitei would return! Shhhhhh, I'm not supposed to be here cuz we're at "War" but my shower broke sooooooo.....

bath Ahhhhhhh that's better!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:25 pm

"Bye Victor -san! Please visit again sooN!" Suddenly Aki feels something behind her and realizes who it is and hugs him back.

"Ah~ Nachaos-san! I misses you so much! Everyone is welcome here, anytime! And you may use the shower anytime!" your lovely mod
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:39 am

Ruru kept on nibbling bidding the vice captain farewell with a wave, she then noticed Nacho, she knew him from the academy, but she heard he became a vizard, not that it was confirmed, but it confirmed it's self now. "Shower?" she wondered what he and her captain were talking about.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 am

Aki giggled and smiled big "Oh nothing nothing~ This is Ruru-chan my new third member! This is Nachos-sama! The bestest nacho around~" Aki laughed acting like a child once again. "ah but he was never here... Shhh"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 am

Ruru bows her head from her seat. "Domo-yoroshiku, anatano Ruru desu, youroshiku onegai shimasu!" she said while nibbling on the cookie happily. "I wonder when my stuff would arrive, they're running quite late." she wondered, looking out the window, to the pouring rain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:05 am