Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

When do i get my desired rank? {Shinigami Questions}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80566

When do i get my desired rank? {Shinigami Questions} Empty When do i get my desired rank? {Shinigami Questions}

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 pm

The old template just give the rank to you as easy as posting it, but now we changed it a little.

After being approved, you will be placed under rougue shinigami.

You're going to have to join a division, and you can do that by going to gotei 13's ranking and recruitment sub-forum.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/f4-gotei-13-ranking-and-recruitment

Once accepted, you will be a recruit and in do time, you will be granted your desired rank if you actively participate in Divisional activities, like spars, missions and just some RP fun here and there.

Captain spots will have to be earned this time, but the process is the same, just stay active, post lots, join events and RP discussions and your on your way to a sure captainship.

If there's anymore questions regarding the topic matter, feel free to leave me a PM.

Read Also:

How to join a division?
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10912

When do i get my desired rank? {Shinigami Questions} Empty Re: When do i get my desired rank? {Shinigami Questions}

Post by Zatoichi Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:27 am

Loli Gaga wrote:The old template just give the rank to you as easy as posting it, but now we changed it a little.

After being approved, you will be placed under rougue shinigami.

You're going to have to join a division, and you can do that by going to gotei 13's ranking and recruitment sub-forum.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/f4-gotei-13-ranking-and-recruitment

Once accepted, you will be a recruit and in do time, you will be granted your desired rank if you actively participate in Divisional activities, like spars, missions and just some RP fun here and there.

Captain spots will have to be earned this time, but the process is the same, just stay active, post lots, join events and RP discussions and your on your way to a sure captainship.

If there's anymore questions regarding the topic matter, feel free to leave me a PM.

Read Also:

How to join a division?

Update as of 2015
    We are in the process of redoing everything in sequences of stages so stay tuned. But as far as captains seats for Shinigami it will be determined case by case. But that doesn't mean you can role play any after your characters are approved.

Also For now we only have two races until things are set in stone. Shinigami and Arrancar.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:04 pm