Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

D.Gray.Man

JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5787

D.Gray.Man Empty D.Gray.Man

Post by JasonVierus Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 pm

I was just wondering what everyone thought A) About the newer chapter art of D.Gray.Man (The Alma Karma arc or w/e you wanna call it) B) Do you guys prefer the 1 chapter a month for 28 or so pages, or would you all prefer 3 chapters with, at minimal, 10-15 pages? C) What is up with the naming schemes lately.... Bleach and D.Gray.Man are the only two examples I can think of, but there are probably others... The name doesn't seem to have ANYTHING to do with the show itself.. Only thing Bleach relates to in Bleach is the bleach white hollow masks...

My answers:

A)Personally, I think that, since the Alma Karma Arc began, the artwork seems different. It seems like they are trying to fit a lot of information on the pages, a lot more than they should. I guess you could say it seems, to me, cluttered.

B) I prefer a general weekly fix, rather than monthly.. it drives me insane. I realize it is harder to get into WSJ, but still... waiting 3-4 times as long for 2x as many pages doesn't seem like proper math to me..

C) No Clue...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80544

D.Gray.Man Empty Re: D.Gray.Man

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:36 pm

A) Yes the artwork kinda changed, as explained on the other D.Gray man thread(i think) Hoshino had a wrist injury, and as a result a very long haitus.

When it came back again, it was darker, thicker lines etc etc. Alma Karma Arc is dragging too long ><

B) As for waiting for the chapters, im good with it just so long as it continues. lemons IT! Im gonna be old and gray when this series ends ><

C) As for the title, it think its suits the show best.

Cause as for exorcists, they are the ones in between, where we all very well know that gray is what separates white and black. The wrong from righteous forever in battle, its perfect.

Same with bleach, its only does not directly connect but its perfect (Symbolically speaking).

blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25727

Post by blackstrawberry Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

A) I don't mean to offend anyone, but I think the old art work was a lot better. The current one is kinda messy and makes things very hard for me to understand. It shows how the author's trying to give a little more comical sense to the series, but I think that will drag the author down.

B) The first choice.

c) I think exorcists are becoming somewhat "grey" like Allen, who is now a host of 14th to be revived and the holder of innocence, and exorcists were involved in an experiments where they turned people into like a semi-Akuma like beings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am