Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+17
Aoyama Moshiro
Ciel
cool beans
Aki_624
Vergo
Hanzo Mifune
Jeremy Winters
Sanba Yukimura
Asari Asakura
Cross Marian
Kyouga
Baka Yukimura
Senetue
Loli Gaga
Roukostu
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
21 posters

The Created Haven

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128827

The Created Haven - Page 10 Empty Re: The Created Haven

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:55 am

Lavi watched everything happen. He was somehow withstanding the obvious fear and death feeling going around when the doors opened. He tried to stand up but his body didn't want to move. He couldn't help but watch as the doors closed with Lee and Ciel behind them. He felt like something was going to happen when he heard Sanba tell Aki to stay on guard. He reached for his zanpakto and held onto it for if he needed it.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5184

Post by Hanzo Mifune Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 am

"So thats hell..." Hanzo mused to himself as the imposing gates closed on Ciel and Lee

Even with the ground trembleming beneath them Hanzo took taking notice as he clutched his tatooed arm, Ciel's signature on the deal he had done with him, it felt like it was burning, had Ciel's side of the contract been fullfilled now Hanzo had to pay his dues.

Nodding at Sanba's command he also stood side by side with Lavi and his daughter Aki ready for whatever was about to attack

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:33 am

Lavi turned his attention to Hanzo for a split second, noticing him hold his arm. Lavi then turned his attention back to the gates of hell and continued to hold grip on his zanpakto.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80545

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm

((The gate completely closed off))

Another wave of land came before them, but this time it was larger, more like a tidal wave of it, threatening to break loose from its elasticity.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 pm

"sanba, what do we do?" Lavi asked stepping back a bit.

[I knwo they closed, I didn't say I looked at the gates of hell as they were still open]
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395229

Post by Ciel Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm

((Oh my bad, i mean completely gone from site as Lee and Ciel were pulled in))

The waves were coming from everywhere, the thing underneath it wanted to break free, and since the one keeping it sealed (Lee) was now no longer in the area, it has awoken, and have gone berserk.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9361

Post by Aki_624 Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 am

"Shoot just when I thought it was all over and peaceful, the grounds gonna expload or something."

*She looked out at the wave of land*
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Twirling his sword in his hand A whirlwind begins forms around him picking up the dust and rubble from the ground Hanzo calmy speaks

"Howl To Ro Nagashi"

The whirlwind begins to subside as his red hilted zanpakuto has now transformed into a large green sword, blue ribbons running down the hilt of the sword

"Hold onto your hats guys..." Hanzo grins as another one of the ground wave comes towards them. With a flick of his wrist he swings his sword down towards the wave, a burst of gale force wind fires towards it, clashing with the wave.

"Nobody let you're guard down for a moment"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Lavi stood up. "It's fine I guess" He said thinking to himself. "This gives me a chance to try out Navale" He said.
    He stood up and held onto his blue hilted zanpakto. A large shock wave came his way as he stood facing the right.
    "Bite, Navale Pescacane" He said softly. Navale Pescacane creates a necklace around Lavi's neck made of shark teeth. The shark teeth give him the ability to breathe underwater without gills. He gains a more blue skin like appearance and his teeth grow as sharp as sharks teeth. He gains tonfa's that are made of shark's skin. The tonfa's have two sets of tonfa's on each one. The tonfa's when spun, creates large typhoons made of wind and water.

The tonfa's started to spin rapidly, releasing water in the area of the shock wave coming at him.
    Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5108

Post by Asari Asakura Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

"So that man in the gigai... he's a hyrbrid of hollow and shinigami...interesting" Asari muses to himself as one of his large green barriers blocks several of the ground waves coming towards them
    "Its no use, there are simply too many of these underground movements. Captains i suggest we all form a tight perimeter and keep a tight defence"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 pm

"I agree Asari" Lavi said as he jumped back. "How do you suppose we work on our defenses, I could use Water Orb to help"
    Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

Post by Asari Asakura Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm

"We need some sort of shield, anything sturdy. Im not sure how long my barriers will hold out against such relentless attacks" Asari looks as yet another one of his green barriers shatters under the might of another ground wave.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:20 pm

"I'll try this then" He said. He put his tonfas on his back and held out his hands. An orb of water appeared as it started to spread around the group.
    "Don't worry, this has air inside it" He said. "It should hold out for a while"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64742

Post by cool beans Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Waking up face down on the floor Ryohei stands up and looks at the barrier around the small group. A watery e shield around them

"What is this?" he says as the things shooting up from underground keep smacking into the shield

"Captain Aki?" he asks in bewilderment, looking for his captain when his eyes set on a familiar prescene, weilding a green coloured blade, maybe they were deciving him, he had taken a hit to the head pretty hard earlier. "Hanzo...?"
    Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

Post by Asari Asakura Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Clipping Ryohei round the back of the head Asari grumbles

"Nows not the time, keep your guard up any of these creatures break into the barrier at any moment"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

"I don't want to have to use Brezza Navale Pescacane during this" He said softly as the shock waves roared against the water orb.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468737

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 pm

No need, everyone get back, I can briefly pause this attack for a few minutes with my bankai but immidiately after I do so I will go null, so someone will have to carry me out. We all need to get to high ground and create a barrier to try and hold this threat in. Understood?

*Sanba draws his zanpakto and points it toward the huge landmass heading there way*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Lavi nods his head.
    "I'm going to let this barrier down then" He said. "I'll probably have to use Brezza Navale Pescacane to get you to safety"
    He held his hands out in preparation of letting the barrier down.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 pm

"I've got your back Sanba, its all a go from now then" Hanzo pats him on the shoulder as he walks past makes sure the rest of the shinigami are ready to escape
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 am

"Ryohei just listen to what Sanba said for now no time for having a reunion.' Waiting for Sanba to attack she slightly looks at Ryohei
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468737

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 am

*Sanba nods to his allies, then walks a few feet forward. As the barrier goes down he shunpos into the air 30 feet above everyone else*

"Release, Wasuremono!"

*As his zanpakto releases into its true form, Sanba quickly slices it horizontally across the air in front of him. Doing so, he then says*

"Magotsuku!"

*The air in front of the shinigami becomes extremely dense, its visible how heavy the air has become, soon after the gravity letting the land come up like a wave is increased, smashing down the wave until only the ground is shaking. However this causes the ground to crack, leaving huge gaping crevices in the land, all heading straight for the group*

*Sanba shunpos to the ground and swings his blade one final time, causing the crevices to stop spreading, they still move but extremely slowly. Sanba turns around quickly*

"Everyone leave now! This wont hold much longer, get to high ground and enclose the area or else the tre......"

*Sanba's body freezes and his body slumps down to the ground, his bones being grinded form the increased gravity which was now affecting him. It was all part of his plan*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 am

Lavi immediately runs over and grabs hold of sanba with his right arm.
    "Lets go Sanba" He said, listening to him. He turned around and went the opposite way, jumping higher up onto higher ground.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 am

Aki shunpoes to the air and away from where Sanba attacked. She followed behind Lavi and looked back slightly.
    Bo
    Bo
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 5135

Post by Bo Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:00 am

(OOC: Sorry i've been MIA)

*Bo is making her way to join the other shinigami as she sees a huge gate come up, filled with hatred. Then GodLee's presence is erased from existence. She hurriedly shunpos to Asari, as she does the Captain Commander stops the land from collapsing. She follows Aki towards high ground, ready to help in any way possible*

*As they came upon the land that was stable, Bo landed and immediately took out two reiatsu pills for Lavi and Aki*

Take these, the three of us have to hurry and get this barrier up
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 am

Lavi, still having hold of Sanba, landed on land further away.
    "Sanba, will this be a good place?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am