Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Ciel
Senetue
Kyouga
Muerte
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395228

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Post by Ciel Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

"This is my hometown in Hueco Mundo, welcome to ween town, i believe this is your first time here."

Turning to Le Morgue, he only then realized that Kyouga was inside, together with Claire's human Beilee Chen.

"Looks like Kyouga's already close, lets go check out on them"
    Ciel made his way inside the body shop wearing a smile.

"Hey Kyouga, how long has it been since weve gone?"

(Its been a week)
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11549

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Upon hearing Ciel's voice, Kyouga turned around and glomped him as he cried out; "Ciel-Kun~!" After a few minutes, Kyouga distanced himself from Ciel. "While you were gone, Clair has gone missing and Zero is probably waiting for you at the manor by now. Zero seems to want to see you urgently. As overjoyed as I am, there's probably a really good reason that you decided to return at this time." Kyouga explained and said as he was still blushing, but Kyouga was trying his best to recompose himself. "You look great, Lee. I'm just glad that everything worked out in the end." Kyouga said to Lee with a smile.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 8992

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 am

Lee slowly let his head turn from one side to the other as he looked over the area that Ceil spoke of having been his place of origin. He then paused as he looked to the side to where Ceil was walking and shortly followed behind as he continued to look around. He stopped a few feet behind Ceil as he continued to look around and then paused as he listened to the part of Clair that peeked him the most. He let his shimmering azure eyes look toward Kyouga as he spoke to him and Lee smiled
    "Well, so far. It is best that no one outside who needs to know that I'm alive. To everyone else, I was sent to hell and will never return. It is nice to be out again."
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5070

Post by Zero Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 am

A large door appeared, it was rectangular in shape, it was only recognizable to those who were around during the time of the Memory Leech time in history. Stepping out of it, was Zero. He was wearing his shinigami attire with half being white and the other half being white, signaling his neutrality.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80544

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Beilee smiled at Lee seeing as he is well, "It's nice to meet you again." she patted Senetue's head and patiently waited for Victor to come out once more.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Lee turned to the side as he let his eyes come to fall onto a familiar voice. He smiled a bit as he looked toward the girl and spoke
    "Hello there Lee, enjoying yourself here too?"
    He slowly removed his left hand from his pocket as he then rose it up to place it onto the back of his neck and held it there for more than a moment in wait as he looked own to see another familiar figure, the tiny little thing that was once so massive.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 pm

"She went missing eh? I have an idea on where she might be, but i don't think she will be herself." Ciel knows whats happening to Claire, but why the suspense with his only friends.

"Now Kyouga, how would you like to go to hell with us?"

((Ooh, Kyouga, BTW, make sure you go see Claire first, cause on that thread, you pretty much saw her already.))
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6073

Post by Senetue Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Senetue whimpered slightly in his sleep, seemingly getting unsettled before settling back down after being patted on the head and yet this caused him to latch onto Beilee's legs as he begin to shiver softly against her. As this occurred his body became enveloped by a soft purple light while he seemed to shiver uncontrollably against Beilee's legs as he began to whimper softly once again.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:39 pm

"Sure, but first I will go to see Claire myself. I will come back soon, and I expect that you keep your offer." Kyouga said calmly as he abruptly left, heading to the church through a Garganta.

After what seemed to be well over an hour, Kyouga returned. "Claire is at the Church of Penitence. She is very much alive, but she seems... changed..." Kyouga said to Beilee calmly. Kyouga then turned to face Ciel with great seriousness. "I'm ready, you may take me now." Kyouga said with a hint of excitement. He had awaited this for a long time, and he really wanted this to happen.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 pm

"So she is huh?" Ciel sat next to Beilee. "But we only just got here, Im going to leave it to Lee-kun, if he thinks your enough of a companion, the we should head on. But if he thinks otherwise, then we search for more."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:20 pm

I want to go now! Why must I wait any longer?! Kyouga thought as shadows were cast over his eyes, and a vein popped in his forehead.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:23 am

Lee turned his attention toward Senetue as he seemed to...glow? That one was one that seemed to always bring up new things. Lee slowly moved his hands back into his pockets as he let out a low breath. He then turned over toward Kyouga as Ceil spoke of having himself making the call. Lee laughed as he spoke
    "Well, for now. I would like to meet with some and possibly go to the human world to attain myself something."
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Zero Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:01 am

Zero stood, hidden by the wall, listening to the conversation. He had only just seen Ciel after so long, he didn't know how he was going to go and meet him. He was trying his best to keep his spiritual pressure hidden, but knowing Ciel, he'd find him soon.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 am

Lee slowly removed his right hand from his pocket as he let his fingers come to rest on his forehead. He slowly took in a deep breath as he then let it silently flow from his lips. He then looked down slightly as he then thought about something or more over, someone. He then rose his head once more as he then looked to the side as he then thought to speak but soon decided against it.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6073

Post by Senetue Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 am

Senetue continued to glow faintly as he whimpered and shivered in his spot, his eyes opening slowly as he grunted and began to pant softly, his body seemed to jolt slightly in place as he held onto Beilee's legs as if clamped onto her. "C-Claire..." Senetue said, shoving his head into Beilee's legs as he made a strange gurgling like noise and a strange purple like fluid came from a slight crack that formed on his arm. "I really want... Claire..." He cried, he seemed to have woken up from the conversation that had developed and was slowly becoming more and more upset.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Lee paused as his attention was taken back toward Senetue as the light show was becoming more vibrant. He slowly leaned forward as he placed his hands onto his knees as he slowly tilted his head to the side and slowly rose his left hand to his chin as he spoke
    "Well, that is something I would like to do too."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 pm

"Well then" Ciel started as it was taking a little too long. "So Lee-kun wants to visit the living world. Im going where he is, are you, Kyouga?"
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Zero Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Zero poked his head from around the corner. He decided he would go see Ciel. He finally made himself known.
    "C-ciel?" Zero asked. He stepped out of the shadows. He looked like Suzaku before the Hueco Arca event.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Turning to the dark corner of the room, Ciel had only realized that the person he once called his twin have finally made it.

"So your alive" He smilled. "Its been a while"
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Zero Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Zero bowed, looking at his brother.
    "Yes, i'm alive" He said. "But, I don't know how, I woke up in the world of the living in this form, a form i've seen before, just don't remember"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am

Kyouga nodded when Ciel asked him if he was going to go to the human world. "I'm getting hungry anyway." Kyouga commented to Ciel calmly. Yet, Kyouga was curious as to how this reunion would play out. Kyouga then smelled the familiar stench of Shinigami nearby. "Shinigami are nearby, we need to leave now." Kyouga said sternly to Ciel, hoping that they would leave Hueco Mundo.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Lee slowly turned his gaze toward this newcomer that knew Ceil. Ceil didn't seem to be the kind to have useless company. He slowly let his posture straighten itself out and then moved his hands around behind his back and then took hold of them within one another. He turned toward Kyouga as he spoke of Soul Reapers and let out a deep breath as he spoke
    "I cant even have a day without a soul reaper around...what are they doing in Hueco Mundo? It is impossible for them to know ANYTHING about me so what are they doing?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:36 pm

"They are probably here for something else, and it might involve Claire to some extent" Beilee still sat silently waiting for Victor's final remarks regarding the situation.

She patted Senetue's head and continued. "I think Senetue knows very well why they are here as well."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Lee turned his attention toward the human Lee and moved his fingers around lightly as he listened to her speak. He then let his eyes shift in the direction of the spiritual pressures even though he was looking at a wall. He took in a deep breath and then exhaled.
    "Well, I'm sure that if it involves Claire then this is going to be a very short break I was having. Where is she and why isn't she here with you and Senetue?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:05 pm

"She's not anywhere... I cant find her, my soul fusion with her is not connecting properly she cant be dead, that's why im here." Beilee sat still, sighing still patting Senetue's head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm