Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Karakura Manga House

Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5381

Karakura Manga House - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Manga House

Post by Francine Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 am

Blasted a few feet away from the grand ray cero Zephyr blasted, Ira was caught by Winter who was not with her during the assault.

Her right leg was badly injured unable to move it on her accord. She can barely see Sanba from where she was.

"I cant fight like this"
    she says looking at winter and patting its head. "I under estimated his ability"

After saying so a tease came flying from somewhere landing over her shoulder.
    Urahara Kisuke
    Urahara Kisuke
    Game Master

BD-cash : 5197

Post by Urahara Kisuke Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 am

Landing on top of Ira's shoulder the tease said something. "Oy, you mute cat! Weve been looking all over for you, Impio sama is calling for you, return to the hideout immediately"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468758

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 am

*Sanba began to laugh as he saw the small butterfly land on her shoulder*

Whats this? Leaving so soon? All you espada have only proven one thing, when things get ruff duck and cover. Its pathetic, I respected you earlier today but now I am disgusted

*Sanba limps to Zephyr and mutters something in his ear*

*Zephyr vanishes and Sanba turns to face Ira*

Well im tired of it, as long as I draw breath you will not leave

*Zephyr appears in the air behind winter, he shoots a cero at its back*

*Sanba then follows up by shunpoing to the front of winter and slashing a gouka at the familiar*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Still touching Winter, the familiar froze and was hit by both the cero and the attack from the shinigami, Ira just gave them a calm look without any signs of panic. Winter turns into billions of tiny cold dust particles which were somewhat being absorbed by both Ira's hands. She then spread both spread both her arms wide with open palms, aiming it on both them seemingly preparing to blast something out of the ordinary.

"Cero... Ultima... Asalto... Invierna"
    Her hands started glowing of bright light forming something of a new type of cero, by the looks of it, the familar's life force was absorbed by her as it was destroyed.

"morir"
    she blasted it off producing great light with it, it would be very hard to see anything happening from there on.

Spoiler:

Using it as a form of distraction, Ira swiftly moved from her location, sonidoing away, going to the deeper woods of the

forrest area.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm

*Sanba awakes to see that Ira had gone*

Damnit.....wait

*He feels just a tad bit of her reiatsu*

Haha there we go!

*Sanba reigns in Zephyr, making him vanish. And then takes off*
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 am

Wearing a high school uniform and looking like a normal human girl Ira entered the manga house and searched for the latest manga seemingly waiting for the shinigami who asked for her presence in the area, she only had 10 minutes of free time, and couldn't spare anything longer than that.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:59 am

*Sanba walks to the edge of a rooftop looking at Ira, with his zanpakto drawn. He stabs it into the ground*

*As he does that it begins to rain, but the rain is black*

Ira, I know you cannot speak, but I must ask you, and I know that you have been silenced fo this reason. But answer me at the very least one question
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Ira from the shop looked up seeing sanba from the roof of the building next to the manga house, she went to the counter and paid for the manga she got placing it inside the bag she was carrying around with her. Walking outside she escaped the gigai as it went on its own returning to its false life.

She looked up at Sanba shaking her head as if she couldn't do anything about it, she only had 9 minutes left to spare.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

*Sanba jumped down to her and walked closer*

What are you Ira? I know that you are much stronger than the rest, it seems as much. Are you the leader?
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:38 am

Ira shook her head upon hearing the question as the stray cat she found earlier had followed her onto the business district, after picking the stray cat up, she looked back at Sanba and placed her hand on her chest then pointed at him, it had seemed that she was telling him what they are or what they aim to do. She only had 8 minutes to spare.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:43 am

You are us? Vizards?

Well then is Ruru working with you guys?
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:04 am

Ira shook her head as the shinigami didnt seem to get what she was trying to say about them and or the shinigami woman they faced earlier, out of choice she pokes her finger tip with an ice needle and wrote on the pavement using her dark blood. "No. we were made to kill you... 8th captain dead."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 am

*Sanba's face was shocked*

Hmm then it seems I made the right choice today eh?

*Sanba slides the glove over his left hand off*

*From the ground underneath Ira, a clone Sanba bursts form below, grabbing her ankles the clones hands begin to freeze*

*Sanba dashes at Ira and a black hole forms in his hand engulfing her insde of it. A gate to his inner world*

Agh

*Sanbas hand grows extremely cold and the spot on his palm where the hole is formed begins turning into ice. However it stops there, it seems that Ira was successfully trapped inside, but not for long. He had a small ice shard embedded into his palm*

Spoiler:
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Not on the least bit surprised Ira sat on the dark cloudy world where she was sent, but her she was slowly taking over the world seemingly making it turn cold at each passing second.

She had 7 minintes to spare left before the others were to be alerted that shes gone. "7 minutes till they come for me" she thought playing with the snow falling down from the skies.

The stray cat was able to escape from the trap wondering about the where it last saw Ira, shifting its eyes over to Sanba it waits for Ira's return.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:47 pm

*Sanba looks to the cat and then to the sky*

This wont last long, I gotta do something and quick

*Sanba vanshed and was gone form the scene*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5377

Post by Guiseppe Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 am

Following the smell of blood lead Lobo to the Business district, it was where he saw Ira's human gigai.

"Where's your master vessel?"
    It surprised him that it couldn't talk like it did before, it frustrated him a bit to know of what happened but had no medical cure to cure it as well. "Must Senor Madera, my my, what a ridiculously scary man indeed.".

Ira's gigai went away on its own accord as Lobo was left on the side walk Indian sitting still linking the shinigami blood with Ira's disappearance. It was just then that Ira's cat stood infront of him drenched in shinigami blood. "AHA. so it was you" he says picking the stray cat up and petting it. "I dunno what happened, but we must find her and get some answers i guess, its not like her to be gone past her bed time" he laughed and Sonidod away with the cat.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 am

It had been years since Ira's last visit on the living world, she missed how it was simple yet not as easy as it would appear.

All that they ever did those times was hide, and if not hidden within a mask inside a shinigami's body, they were locked somewhere dark, somewhere within someone elses soul.

She turned to the manga house, a familiar place in her thoughts. It made her wonder if her Human was still lurking around the living world, it made her want to find it.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:05 pm

*From afar the manga house could be seen. Sanba was retracing is steps, hoping for a sign, hoping for something to bring him to a solution. The manga house was drenched with a familiar reiatsu, he knew it from many years back. He landed in front of the manga house, wearing a black trenchcoat, shiny boots and he also held an umbrella over his head. It was raining pretty hard outside. Sanba slowly walked inside, dropping the umbrella outside the door*

*As he entered he saw someone he thought to be dead, Ira Asolear. She, along with the other arrancar, had vanished in the middle of a war. Sanba had once trapped this being in his inner soul, trying to lay out a trap for the arrancar. Nevertheless she was here, where they had first met*

What does this mean?
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm

"What's what mean?" Not looking to Sanba's direction, she knew he was there, she smiled over at him when she looked to turn. "Like seeing a ghost, don't you think?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:55 pm

*Sanba kept blinking to make sure he was seeing what he thought he was seeing. And it truly was her, Ira*

How are you here, why are you here of all places?
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:57 pm

"Dont be fooled by her" back to his old tricks a familiar reiatsu came making its presence known. "Ira Asolear, died by my hands."

It was unclear where the voice was coming from, but if something was for certain, it was that an old foe came back to life.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

Ira just laughed at the voice and replied. "If you killed me, then why am i alive, right in front of you, in flesh."
    She turned sharply into the man infront of her, someone no less than a lowly civilian. "Still up to your old tricks I see, you never change, its one of the things i hated about you, always sneaking around like a coward."

She stabbed the man just as easily by using her right hand. This act of brutality caused people to panic. Most of who saw ran, the others looked from where it came from, and caused a chain reaction.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 am

*Sanba was not surprised to hear Lobo speak, as he heard the voice he stepped back into teh shadows, making himself lost among the crowd of scared civilians. He would give Lobo time with this spirit*
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 am

The civilian fell, but as it was Lobo, it did not die. "Youre one to talk when your nature as a feline is to hide." it said as bandages came out from it's sleeves attempting to envelop Ira's neck with it.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 am

With her quick reflexes she was able to do as much as to dodge the bondage and tipped it away with her finger. She smirked as she ducked to hit all the vital parts of the humans body for Lobo to be immobile for a couple of seconds. "Dont mock me, i know all your weaknesses."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 pm